BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Janice I.
Bogota, NJ
WOW! Is the perfect adjective to describe this product. AS SOON as I get a feeling a zit is trying to make its way to my face I put this and in just a couple of days it is literally gone. I have repurchased this item plenty of times and it will continue to be apart of my MUST HAVES.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
BEST PRODUCT FOR REDUCING ACNE REDNESS. This stuff is a miracle in a bottle, as long as you catch the pimple in the early stages it might completely erase it. If it's late in the game it might reduce some redness. I put it on at night and in the morning there's always an improvement.
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite spot treatments. It dries out zits so quickly. It's been my go to spot treatment for years. It doesn't look the best as it's a pink cream that sits on your face and doesn't rub in but if you need a zit gone quickly this stuff will be your best friend.
Ester J.
This product is a life saver! I am an actress and model and sometimes I will wake up with a spot on my face the day before an audition and this when applied directly to the pimple, it helps calm it down. By the next morning it isn't noticeable at all. Don't shake the bottle though!
Lauren G.
Great overnight treatment to get rid of incoming acne.  It's not the most attractive product to wear at night but it will dry out and reduce acne resulting in a fresh face in the morning.  This compares to the Kate Sommerville drying lotion which s a little more expensive.
Charity L.
I love using this on blemishes especially ones that are new.  It really helps keep blemishes under control so that the go away faster.  For new acne problems that show up, I use it and the next morning, the blemish has definitely shrunken.  I will definitely buy another when I run out.
Sandra Y.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is actually pretty good. I was a bit skeptical about it at first but the more I used it on those stubborn pimples the clearer my skin became. The only downside really is that it smells really bad and because it is pink you can only really use it at night.
Allison V.
cincinnati
Got zits? USE THIS! I get a new blemish every day, and I aways use this drying lotion to clear them up. I use a q-tip to apply the formula directly to my blemish after washing my face at night. I have bigger breakouts, so I leave it on overnight. When i wake up, the swelling and redness is gone! Simply rinse it off and you're done!
Joanna G.
Fayetteville, GA
This drying lotion works so amazing. All you have to do is apply a very small amount with a qtip to wherever you have a pimple and it dissapears the next morning. I wish it wasn't as pricey as it is because it seems to have pretty basic ingredients but it has lasted a long time
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
I literally use this drying lotion by Mario Badescu all the time. It's extremely gentle on my very sensitive skin and it's the first product that didn't dry my skin out and cause more breakouts. I've already had a few of my friends and family purchase it because I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?