BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Courtney D.
I am obsessed with this spot treatment! Every night I use either a MARIO cleanser or exfoliant, toner, and place this product on all of my breakouts and problem areas. I see a HUGE improvement the next morning! The packaging is good, however sometimes the q tips fall in. I will absolutely be repurchasing this product. It is a must have!
Kelly S.
Ottawa, IL
This is a great spot treatment..i've rated it 3 stars because i am comparing it to my topicals given from my dermatologist. You can't really top those but this is great if you occasionally break out and need a little help when you do. I would recommend it and repurchase in the future.
Lizz A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best stuff ever for little blemishes that pop up out of nowhere. It's definitely one of my favorite items and I actually need to get some more, though it lasts for a really long time. Definitely would recommend.
Lindsey H.
Berea, KY
This stuff is always with me no matter where I go! It never disappoints!! Anytime I feel a breakout coming on I dab a little bit on the spot and when I wake up it's gone! If I put it on a pimple that has already surfaced it really helps to dry it out and give a faster healing time. Love it!
Sara O.
Cleveland, OH
Cannot live without this product. Like truly it you get mild acne or hormonal acne you need this product now. The smell is a little strong but I don't mind because of the results of this product. Your pimple will be smaller in size if you put it on before bed, it is an amazing product!
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
I got this on the recommendation of a friend. The packaging is nice and I like that it is a sturdy glass. I only give it 4 stars because it sometimes doesn't work at all. Most of the time it does, but I would say every 1 out of 3 times it does nothing. I still use it pretty regularly, though!
Abby L.
Norman, OK
Great spot treatment for acne! I will put it on my spots before I go to bed and I wake up to a clear face! It may burn a little on contact with an open zit but it quickly subsidies as it dries on the spot. It is not too pricey and it lasts a long time! Perfect for young and mature acne!
Sandy Y.
I like using this when I notice a pimple starting to come up especially if it is reddish. I apply with a qtip and leave it on for about 20 minutes then I rinse off. It doesn't diminish the pimple but it does appear less red. I don't use it that often but it's something I like to have.
Audrey P.
Great for an overnight spot treatment. Make sure to dip down into the pink stuff at the bottom for maximum effect. Product is gentle enough yet still effective. This tends to work better on my whiteheads and smaller acne than cystic acne - the white drying lotion works better for those!
Arielle D.
I love using this product when I have a huge stubborn zit. It works so fast and is so effective at night I start with a clean face then use a q-tip to dip right in the bottle and dab on my pimple. And bam in the morning the swelling is gone and the redness has faded! I love this stuff!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?