BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alexandra B.
Miramar, FL
GAME. CHANGER. Buy it -- you can not and will not regret it. It works OVER NIGHT. Not to mention, the bottle appears small but really goes a long way. I've purchased this product multiple times and will continue to do so. 10/10 recommend to others, no doubt!
Christian L.
hillsboro, OR
Best spot treatment product ever! I use this whenever I have a bad breakout and it visibly reduces size and redness in a matter of a couple of hours. Spot treatment over night and my breakout is almost completely gone. I recommend the plastic bottle over the glass! I've broken that before!
Sophia B.
Most of the time, this gets rid of pimples pretty much overnight, or at least decreases their size. I prefer the glass bottle over the plastic, it feels much sturdier. I wish it didn't flake off so easily once it dries, it feels like I'm not getting the full effectiveness once it's gone!
Caylen S.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is crazy. Whenever I have pimples starting to form I apply this lotion on at night and within three days the blemish is a thing of the past! I was throughly impressed with it, however I didn't like the smell or how difficult the lotion was to remove from the face every morning.
Madison L.
Riverton
I heard about this product online and wondered in it was worth the hype. I purchased it and I am so glad. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your skin feeling better than ever!! You can use this before makeup or for a setting spray! And a bonus is it works great on all skin types
Ami✨ K.
New York
This stuff is a classic and a holy grail for many people for one simple reason: it works. It’s easily the most effective product out there for making those gross, oozy, wet blemishes heal ASAP. I put it on at night and sleep in it and in the morning I see a significant reduction in the size of the blemish.
Kasey B.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is great! Every now and then I'll get an annoying little blemish that pops up and using this on it clears it up super quickly! I really love this brand and have purchased different products from them at Ulta, so I figured I'd try this and wasn't disappointed. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!
Riley B.
Las Vegas, NV
His drying lotion really works. If you are someone likes me who wants to get rid of acne the moment they see it... Put this stuff on your face when it’s clean before you go to bed and you will immediately start to feel it working and making a difference. You’ll wake up with it looking much smaller and after a day or two it will be gone.
Naara Q.
Mesquite, TX
This is a magical product! I don't tend to have many breakouts, but when I do I just apply a little of this product on the problem area and let it set overnight. It tremendously reduce the bump and in so cases it prevent them from piping out. I just love it! It does have a strong smell.
liilly s.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Can i just say love love love it is like magic u put a little pink dote in affected area and by next morning is like gone it has help me when i need to look my best but then i have that annoying pimple that won't go away only with this little miracle jar
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?