BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I usually get in grown pimples before getting my period, and I'm sorry if that's TMI, but it's true. I usually get a cotton swab and just poke the end of the bottle till I get some pink stuff and on my pimple I'll add the pink stuff. Not even kidding , in two days your pimple will be gone!
Madison L.
Riverton
I heard about this product online and wondered in it was worth the hype. I purchased it and I am so glad. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your skin feeling better than ever!! You can use this before makeup or for a setting spray! And a bonus is it works great on all skin types
Sophia B.
Most of the time, this gets rid of pimples pretty much overnight, or at least decreases their size. I prefer the glass bottle over the plastic, it feels much sturdier. I wish it didn't flake off so easily once it dries, it feels like I'm not getting the full effectiveness once it's gone!
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is seriously God in a bottle, I use it every single time I have a breakout and it's gone overnight! It's a miracle worker. It's pretty cheap too especially if you buy the plastic vs glass bottle. Make sure you don't shake it up, and it's really easy to apply just with a Q tip!
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Works well, but mostly on smaller pimples. The bottle lasts a long time. Comes in plastic and glass bottles, I bought the plastic because I didn't want to risk dropping it but I think the next one I buy will be the glass just because I like the feel .
Katherine C.
A classic! This drying lotion WORKS. Worth the money because it will zap your blemishes away. I first came across Mario Badescu at Fred Segal eons ago but you can find now at Ulta, Nordstrom, Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters. Definitely a medicine cabinet essential for managing zits!
Riley B.
Las Vegas, NV
His drying lotion really works. If you are someone likes me who wants to get rid of acne the moment they see it... Put this stuff on your face when it’s clean before you go to bed and you will immediately start to feel it working and making a difference. You’ll wake up with it looking much smaller and after a day or two it will be gone.
Naara Q.
Mesquite, TX
This is a magical product! I don't tend to have many breakouts, but when I do I just apply a little of this product on the problem area and let it set overnight. It tremendously reduce the bump and in so cases it prevent them from piping out. I just love it! It does have a strong smell.
liilly s.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Can i just say love love love it is like magic u put a little pink dote in affected area and by next morning is like gone it has help me when i need to look my best but then i have that annoying pimple that won't go away only with this little miracle jar
Heaven B.
Grayling, MI
This does exactly as it says if I have a surfaced pimple or a brewing one I'll dot this on with a q-tip and it dries it right out. It's a good value for the price. I would say that the scent is super heavy alcohol which the fumes from irritates my eyes a little. But other than that it's a wonderful product.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?