BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Angela G.
Bowling green, KY
I don't have many break outs but I bought this for those occasional pesky spots. So far it has not cleared up anything. It does dry my skin temporarily. I find just washing my skin and moisturizing properly works better. But I will keep trying it for a bit. It has really good reviews. Idk what i am doing wrong.
Peggie Y.
I love this! You take a Q-tip spot of the product and put it anywhere where you have a pimple growing and you leave it on overnight and the next day it basically almost disappears and it is noticeably smaller and flat. You might look funny if you where it out so I would suggest going to sleep with it.
Chelsea R.
Owensboro, KY
I don't get breakouts often. But when I feel one coming this always saves the day. I will admit that it doesn't do a whole lot for texture but those under the skin blemishes. OMG! This stops it in its tracts. I have turned all my friends on this! Make sure not to shake the package though!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up at Anthro because I've heard that this stuff works wonders. It isn't a miracle cure for all breakouts but it does help. I've noticed that it works best for zits above the surface rather than those annoying little bumps. I'll keep using this product just not for everything.
Elisabeth C.
Winter Park, FL
This product is amazing for minimizing the look of breakouts over night! I always include this as part of my nightly skincare routine. It comes at an affordable price and I love the simplicity of ALL Mario Badescu's products.
Madi J.
Mason City, IA
this is a complete life saver that i believe i will never stop repurchasing. if you have acne prone skin this item will change your life, i dont think ive ever seen anything with faster acting powers. pretty inexpensive for the amazing things it does and this brand really never dissapoints
Patricia P.
This is amazing for breakouts! I tend to get cystic acne every once in a while and this drying lotion is so easy and quick to use but super effective. I out it on after cleansing and moisturizing my face and leave it on over night. By the next morning my pimples have already shrunk a ton!
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
This is the best! I buy it at Ulta and I think it is the best spot treatment-- especially for the price. I would recommend it to friends and I have bought it numerous time. It is gently on the skin and perfect to clear up those one or two zits you might encounter. Great product and great price.
J. T.
First and foremost I love all Mario badescu products. They are all so well formulated and work well with my skin. This drying lotion was really amazing af helping out with my problem areas on my skin. Which were a couple patches of breakouts. They really improved even after 1 application
Cristina A.
One of my skin care staple. I use this every time I get a pimple and it dries it out pretty fast!! I have been using this repeatedly, you can get it at Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?