BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Amy E.
29 Palms, CA
This stuff is liquid gold! I'm in my mid-twenties with acne and I've never had anything help with the big zits that pop up, until I bought some of this stuff! It'll literally shrink a zit overnight and speed up the healing process. It's seriously amazing stuff that you need in your life!
Patricia P.
This is amazing for breakouts! I tend to get cystic acne every once in a while and this drying lotion is so easy and quick to use but super effective. I out it on after cleansing and moisturizing my face and leave it on over night. By the next morning my pimples have already shrunk a ton!
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
I would put on the pimple at night and in the morning wash it off. It reduces inflammation but the pimple was still there it speeded up the process of getting rid of pimples and last quite a long time. Would decently recommended but would wish it would do a little more than reduce redness.
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
I usually get in grown pimples before getting my period, and I'm sorry if that's TMI, but it's true. I usually get a cotton swab and just poke the end of the bottle till I get some pink stuff and on my pimple I'll add the pink stuff. Not even kidding , in two days your pimple will be gone!
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA
I have been a Mario Badescu customer for about a year now. I have tried a range of products, but the Drying Lotion has stayed a consistent part of my skincare routine. I use it overnight to dry up blemishes and it works extremely well. If I notice a spot, I put some of this magical lotion on it and it spot will be gone when I wake up.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up at Anthro because I've heard that this stuff works wonders. It isn't a miracle cure for all breakouts but it does help. I've noticed that it works best for zits above the surface rather than those annoying little bumps. I'll keep using this product just not for everything.
Sophia B.
Most of the time, this gets rid of pimples pretty much overnight, or at least decreases their size. I prefer the glass bottle over the plastic, it feels much sturdier. I wish it didn't flake off so easily once it dries, it feels like I'm not getting the full effectiveness once it's gone!
Emilie L.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE THIS. I never will be caught not owning this product. You can feel it working as soon as you put it on your blemish. The packaging comes in either glass or plastic, super nice. But man, this stuff works... put it on a spot at night and wake up to either no more and no more redness
Caylen S.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is crazy. Whenever I have pimples starting to form I apply this lotion on at night and within three days the blemish is a thing of the past! I was throughly impressed with it, however I didn't like the smell or how difficult the lotion was to remove from the face every morning.
Joanna M.
Richmond, VA
I tried this product to try drying whiteheads-- it definitely worked on certain types of breakouts but didn't really help with cystic acne or blackheads since those are different beasts entirely. The product is bottled in glass, which helps it stay potent, and the price is so reasonable! Only use it as a spot treatment since it is so drying.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?