BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
sabeen C.
This drying lotion works so well! Anytime I see a blemish or pimple forming on my fave, I dab a little bit of this magical formula and by morning, it comes down! Meant for spot treatment and comes on quite opaque white, so you probably don't want to be seen publicly with it on. Works great.
Nadia S.
This is a really solid product for the right type of pimple. It's a spot treatment that rapidly dries out a pimple (usually after 8 hours or so). I've found that it works incredibly well on some pimples, but there are some that it won't affect at all. I'm not sure which is which, but it's definitely worth a shot!
juliana f.
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 20 STARS! BEST ANCE SPOT TREATMENT EVER. you just apply this right before you go to bed and it works into the skin and the next morning the acne spot is nearly gone! this is the best product i've ever used!
kaley r.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
i love this stuff. i swear by it honestly. i dot it on all of my acne at night and see a noticeable difference in the morning. its not gone completely but it has been significantly reduced and is no longer bright red. i will be buying for a very long time. the best acne treatment I've ever tried
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg , VA
This is by far my favorite acne spot treatment . Sulfur reacts with my skin very will . Does not dry out my skin like other spot treatments have . Will continue to repurchase when I run out . My husband also struggles with acne by has very sensitive skin due to a skin condition and it works for him !
Krystal E.
Burnsville
This is a must have product. When I feel a zit coming I'll wash my face and put that on the zit itself overnight. And most of the time the zit will be dried out and pretty much gone, or at the very least the redness will be gone. My teenage brother uses it nightly on his acne and he looks bed it!
Tanisha M.
Amherst, MA
Love this stuff and absolutely recommend!! Great spot treatment for those stubborn, painful breakouts! Definitely reduces them overnight and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I find it's way more effective than any gel I've tried and I find the brand to be pretty affordable in general for how great the products are!
ⴰⵎⵉⵔⴰ (.
cincinnati, OH
Can always be trusted to do its job. Im a big fan of this product for drying out pimples. It does feel as id it is stinging when you first put it on so it may not be suitable to super sensitive skin. The bottle it comes in is convenient to travel with.   Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Tina N.
North Hollywood
My go to product!!! I always have at least two of these at home. It does sting a bit when you put it on break its that you pick at (I have a bad habit of doing this) but other than that it does not hurt. I usually buy it off the site since I have a spare but if I don't have it my go to is ulta.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Ive got this lotion. I use it more on clients Im spot treating before big shoots. I have this always on hand, though I really do think toothpaste does just as good a job on blemishes. Not sure that I would repurchase this or the Kate Somerville one. They are so so at really working in my opinion, but clients sure do love them.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?