BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Nadia S.
This is a really solid product for the right type of pimple. It's a spot treatment that rapidly dries out a pimple (usually after 8 hours or so). I've found that it works incredibly well on some pimples, but there are some that it won't affect at all. I'm not sure which is which, but it's definitely worth a shot!
Peri G.
Spring hill
Every single time I have a zit or sign of a zit, I dab myself with this. I have used several other appt treatments, but the sulfur in this specific treatment has been the only one to do the job quickly. I'm talking OVERNIGHT! I never run out of this because I have always made sure to keep stock.
emily r.
Indialantic, FL
I would give this product 10 stars if I could! It’s a miracle worker, I put a dab on my blemishes at night and they’re mostly gone by the morning! I’ve gone through multiple bottles and have been using it for years now. If you struggle with acne and need a quick fix, I definitely recommend
kaley r.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
i love this stuff. i swear by it honestly. i dot it on all of my acne at night and see a noticeable difference in the morning. its not gone completely but it has been significantly reduced and is no longer bright red. i will be buying for a very long time. the best acne treatment I've ever tried
sabeen C.
This drying lotion works so well! Anytime I see a blemish or pimple forming on my fave, I dab a little bit of this magical formula and by morning, it comes down! Meant for spot treatment and comes on quite opaque white, so you probably don't want to be seen publicly with it on. Works great.
Maisha M.
I used this product over 7 months & felt like it wasn't working out for me. It has 2 kind of packaging, plastic & glass. I prefer plastic one. It was disappointing for me because it didn't really dry down my pimple & my face had really weird texture after using it. So I don't recommend this. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Olivia S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
All the positive reviews you have read about this stuff is right. This will clear and dry a pimple out overnight. When I notice my skin is breaking out, I will put this on the blemish or sometimes I will put it all over my problem area and in the morning the bumps will be decreased significantly
emily 💋.
Phoenix , AZ
This product is really good and dries out the pimples really well. It is used only for overnight . It was pretty pricey for not that much product.i do think it was good for my blemishes though. I do recommend.
Anareli A.
This is the best for spot treating a break out it reduces the size and time of a break out on the face. I would recommend to use a moisturizer after removing the product because it's a bit drying on the face. It's gets rid of some acne because stubborn acne is harder to get rid of with just this.
ⴰⵎⵉⵔⴰ (.
cincinnati, OH
Can always be trusted to do its job. Im a big fan of this product for drying out pimples. It does feel as id it is stinging when you first put it on so it may not be suitable to super sensitive skin. The bottle it comes in is convenient to travel with.   Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?