BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this product since a teenager and have recommended it to many. My sister was the one who introduced it to me and I can honestly say that no other acne product works better. Anytime I have a blemish I put a dot of the stuff on it and by the morning it is gone. It's a miracle worker
Elissia P.
Great product! My pimples disappear a lot sooner than without this product. The good thing is I don't usually see break outs in the same area for a while. This product does start to dry and fall off of your face so it can be a little messy. It's totally worth it to me. I recommend giving it a try.
Sabrina R.
I love this drying lotion. I put it on a few acne spots at night and by the morning my acne has significantly diminished. I did notice though that some of the acne would come back throughout the day. I wish it dried a little quicker because I keep forgetting it's on so it wipes off throughout the night.
Alexa M.
Park ridge , IL
I have normal to sometimes dry skin. I don't ever breakout but on the rare occasions that I get a blemish I reach for this guy! It totally gets rid of blemishes over night! The only downside is the overwhelming scent which isn't very pleasant. I purchased mine at Ulta Beauty and will continue to repurchase!
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
This works great!! Does an amazing job at drying out pimples. Try to use it at the first sign so you have the best results! The only bummer is that since it dries pink, it's best to use at night or in non-obvious places. One bottle lasts forever too!! Great value! #influenster #mariobadescu #positivereview #buyityouwontbesorry
Morgan B.
San Jose, CA
YOU NEED THIS- seriously, if you get even the occasional pimple you need this. It clears OVERNIGHT and is probably the most effective product I have ever found for acne. My acne is cystic, it takes forever to go away but with this it cuts the time in 1/10! JUST try it! Also less expensive than the Kate Somerville version and exactly the same product.
Zoe N.
whenever I get pimples I put some of this on it, go to bed, and the next morning it's either looking a lot better or already gone. i love this product, it works really well. I just wish the smell wasn't so strong
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
This product is great for when I have a random pimple pop up. If I use it right as I'm getting it, I can usually prevent it from getting too big. If I have a large one that's deep in my skin, this helps to get rid of it so I don't pop it. It lasts forever and it doesn't really dry out my skin around the pimple either.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
bought this at anthropologie because kylie jenner recommended it and it exceeded my expectations. I just put this on and the next day I have almost clear skin. It does burn a little but I love it!! Will buy again!
Kelsey S.
This product either works or it doesn’t. The smell is very strong and unpleasant but unless you’re sniffinf into the bottle, the smell should go away. If you don’t read the directions on how to use it it can look pretty intimidating. All together I think that this product has great potential.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?