BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Emily R.
Lakeland
I love this product! I put it on every night before I go to sleep as instructed. The glass bottle packaging is very beautiful to have on my vanity. I bought it from Ulta. I would definitely recommend it to others who struggle with acne.
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
I wanted to like this product so much because of how great the reviews always are but the smell of it completely ruined it for me.  The strong calamine lotion smell just did it in for me and covered all of the good aspects of it.  Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product.
Kyla H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Like everyone else is saying, this stuff is a miracle. I swear I put this on before bed on any problem spots I notice, and by the time I wake up there’s little to no trace of any pimple! I also put it on problem pores where there’s blackheads or they just look really big and it shrinks your pores, and cleans them out. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Faye C.
Framingham
If you have acne issues, this product needs permanent real estate on your bathroom counter! I would be seriously lost without it - but seriously, I had a stress breakout the day before my wedding and this GOLD saved me! Make sure that the bottle is stored in an upright position so the contents stay separated. I apply it using a q-tip and let it dry overnight, then wash it off in the morning when I cleanse.
Morgan D.
Meridian, ID
Any time I get a breakout my first instinct is to pop it! With the  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion , I know that it will get rid of my pesky pimples over night! Or at least significantly decrease the size and redness by the next morning. I always recommend this to my friends and family
Jha V.
Despite being in my thirties, I still get the occasional pimple before my period. This stuff just works wonders. Be careful not to shake the product as the active ingredient is meant to not be disturbed at the bottom of the bottle. I know, every ounce of me wanted to shake that bottle so bad. But just dip a clean slim Q-tip that you get at Muji and apply to your unwanted face squatter then within the next day or 2 it should dry out and subside. It has never failed me and my 2 sisters use this product too. A bottle will last you forever becasue you need only a smidge every time you use it. Highly recommend.
Isabelle H.
I have been using this product for about a month. I really enjoy this product. The packaging is great, I purchased the glass bottle version as their anniversary promotion but it also comes in a plastic bottle. This product works wonders. You spot it onto your face at night, sleep with it on, and when you wake up the blemish is reduced in size or all gone. Only discrepancy I have with this is by the end of the day (after using it the night before) the acne in those spots come back sometimes. It doesn’t stop me from using it, I just use it more frequent. It could just be my experience and my skin type.
Valentina R.
Germantown, TN
This is a game changer! Truly love this drying lotion, it was recommended to me by a friend of mine. I think that is at a very good price! Mario Badescu has been one of my favorite skin care brands. It helps to dry out any oily skin/pimples and helps for combination and oily skin types.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this stuff. I don’t know what it is about it but I feel so much better when I have this stuff on. I don’t know if it’s because I feel like I’m doing something productive for my skin without doing g much but I do. It definitely helps minimize zits and bring them to a head which is amazing.
Alicia M.
The smell of this product is very very strong and does not smell good. I think it is quiet expensive for the amount that is in the bottle. In order for this product to work I have to apply a decent amount to the spot. This lotion  just dries the area but you have to use it for like a week straight, so i'm not sure if it is worth the money.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?