BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Leigh W.
Silverhill, AL
oh my gosh! this has been a life saver when it comes to acne! i don't break out often, but when I do its pretty bad. I put this on my break out spots at night after my nightly routine and leave it on over night and the next morning it is almost completely gone if not completely gone! it does have a strong smell to it but, once it dries it goes away. make sure not to mix the clear and pink together! I got this from ulta or you can order from the website!! this stuff is AMAZING and i recommend it to everyone!!
Sarah T.
I researched and read hundred of reviews online looking for a quick acne spot treatment and kept seeing this product mentioned with such high reviews. I went to ulta, paid $18 for it and tried it for 3 days. Based on the reviews i should have seen results within the first use. I followed the directions as they stated which was to let it set over night. By morning the product had all rubbed off and my acne spots were still there as if no product had been applied. I gave it 2 more tried before finally returning it.
Nia D.
Buckeye, AZ
Great product for specific spot treament and dried out pimples great. Also has a really great smell that I love and very easy to apply. The Mario website is awesome because you can take a quiz to describe your skin type and they will pick products that could work for you! Highly recommend!
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
Bye bye acne!!! I love the stinging feeling of salicylic acid and that's exactly what this product does for me. I picked this up one day, because I was tired of acne still being around after a month. So I put this on one night and the next morning one of my most stunning acne was reduced significantly!! I was so blown away that I decided to not buy any other acne treatments. I get the glass bottle, but they do have a plastic bottle as an option. Whichever you think you like better then I would get that one.
Skincare A.
Novato, CA
I will give this product 10/5 stars if I could! I found this drying solution in my desperation of my cystic acne. I put it during night time and the bump on my acne was decreased significantly the next morning. This is the only product I can rely on!
Kate B.
Newport Beach, CA
My favorite spot treatment! Every time I use my pimples are noticeably better in the morning. Make sure not the shake the bottle, the pink should be at the bottom. I have purchased this on Amazon and at Ulta. I would re-purchase and recommend this!
Shaina L.
Clovis, CA
Great for pesky break outs that won't go away fast enough. I use it right before I go to bed and wash it off in the morning. My break outs obviously don't magically go away overnight but they are significantly reduced in size. Definitely recommend!
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
DO NOT SHAKE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS SUPPOSED TO STAY SEPARATED! Anyways, I have using this as spot treatment for painful, red, pimples that pop up on my face over night and during the day. This does help the redness go down and makes it less painful. You do use a qtip to put it on the pimple, then you just go to sleep with it on. The strong is smell, almost like rubbing alcohol. I also have noticed that once it drys on my face, it gets crusty and comes off on my pillows so I will have to apply more.
Lois W.
Medina
I have been using this product for 3 years now, and I LOVE IT!! I have very sensitive acne skin, and before using this product I always have at least 10 pimples on my face. After start using this, I can definitely see a huge difference! The product is also very easy to use, just leave the pink thing on the pimple over night, and you’ll have clear the next morning! Even there is a huge pimple, it only takes about 2-3 days to make it disappear. Overall, I will definitely repurchase this and recommend to anyone who needs to get rid of some pimple!!
Melinda W.
This drying lotion really works! You only need a small amount so a little goes a long way with this product the only downside is that it's not very good for sensitive skin which I have and it does irritate my skin a little bit but I find it worth it when I have a break out that I need gone fast!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?