BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best acne medication! All you need with this is a q tip with it. It brings down my blemishes and doesn't dry out the rest of my skin, just the blemishes. And a bottle lasts you a while! Just make sure to not shake the bottles... the clear acne medication should remain separate from the pink calamine lotion as the lotion is what calms your skin down.
Laura T.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! i actually love all of mario badescu's products but this product is simply amazing for clearing up pimples. it also works on cystic acne ! you can literally see results over night. might not be totally gone, but pretty close and much less noticeable.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville , WV
I bought this product after hearing all of the hype about it. It definitely lived up to its expectation! I suffer from hormonal, spot acne every month around my “time”. When I feel a pimple coming on, I apply this as a spot treatment and leave on overnight, the next morning it’s almost gone! I sill continue to buy this product again and again.
Christyn T.
Van nuys, CA
This stuff is fantastic. But don't make the mistake of shaking the bottle first. The calamine should stay separated. Just use a cotton swab to reach the calamine and get the cleaner in the top in the process. It's sure to clear up any spots and be gentle on your skin without all of the harsh chemicals of typical drugstore brand acne spot cleansers.
Victoria N.
Madison
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is one of the best spot treatments I've tried. It's pricier than anything I'd pick up at the drugstore (I bought mine from Ulta) but it works wonders on my blemishes. I apply a small amount on targeted areas before going to bed and wake up to visibly reduced spots. Strong smell and pretty harsh but you get results.
Helen L.
I love this product for spot treatment.  I think I've gone through at least 5 bottle of this since I was introduced to it.  I'm so happy I can get it at my local Ulta store.  I would recommend using this during the night (as it says on the bottle) and out of sight (since you'll look like you have pink spots all over your face from putting it one...)
Rachel H.
Los Angeles
This product is amazing! I've heard a ton about it from celebrities and friends but I didn't understand the hype until I tried it myself. The formula and way it works is unique but easy to navigate and understand and soooo easy to use. I just put it on blemishes and pimples overnight and when I wake up, most of them are smaller and less inflamed.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
This stuff is awesome. Use with caution as always but if you get a breakout this is perfect to dry it out. It has to be shaken up and best to apply with a q tip to the breakout. It has almost a menthol like smell and it's the color and consistency of calamine lotion. It works wonderfully though. Your breakout will be dried up over night. It's a life saver.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite product when I had cystic acne. If you have regular pimples it does a great job and drying pimples. With cystic acne it would not dry it up but it would bring up the infection and help clear out sooner than if nothing was used. The smell is kinda strong. Just make sure to put right in the pimple and use a good moisturizer to avoid flaking
Brittany T.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this product for when I feel a new blemish starting to take form, just dab some of this on it at night and it keeps the blemish from growing and starts to shrink it! Didn't irritate my skin at all, has a strong scent but not necessarily unpleasant and it goes away after application. My husband also searches for this in my bathroom drawer when he feels a blemish coming on as well.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?