BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Meghan D.
Spartanburg, SC
This product worked WONDERS for my skin. It is strong enough to work very quickly but still incredibly gentle on my skin. It dries new spots out overnight and really reduces the time my break outs last and has even reduced the number of breakouts I have. My skin is on the more oily side of the spectrum and I can't recommend this product enough.
Rocio P.
[product:mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe,-herbs-&-rosewater] & Mario Badescu Drying Lotion all-time favorite skin products drying lotion I'd use as spot treatment. Put on zits overnight wake up and visibly notice zits less swollen and less irritated. Purchase both of these products at Ulta for around $20 and was very worth it 😍😍😍
Sydney H.
Royal Oak
I put this on as my final step before I go to bed at night and it's AMAZING. I will continue to purchase this for as long as I battle acne. By morning I wake up and if it isn't completely gone, the swelling and redness are at the least dramatically changed and even with larger pimples I know within 1-2 uses my skin will be smooth and flat again.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This product does wonders for blemishes. Someone had recommended it to me and I'm glad I tried it. I really met my expectation. It's very inexpensive too. You just want to make sure you you don't shake up the product. Just get a q tip and stick it straight into the jar and fit into your blemish and it will be so much smaller in the morning. It drys it up so well. Love this product. Definitely recommend.
Ashley T.
Orlando , FL
I love this product, I put it on at night and in the morning my pimple is less noticeable. I love it. Even though it does sting a bit when I put it on, the sting only lasts for about 10-15 seconds and than it's gone. Wish It had more product for the rice point
Evelyn R.
Kilgore, TX
Whenever I feel like a zit is about to appear I apply this the night before & by the next day it GONE the best of all the products that I have used. It doesn't irritate the skin or anything what I have seen Is that when I do use it around those special days of the month is that when my face decides to begin breaking out but thankfully with This product it helps so much
Samantha N.
This formula used to do wonders for my stubborn cystic acne spots that crop up one week out of the month without fail. I'm not sure if it has changed over the years, but it doesn't seem to treat my spots overnight like it used to. I still almost always have a bottle somewhere, but I might need to try other options as it has lost its efficacy.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I haven't noticed this do anything. Granted I've only used it three times but I used it on pimples that hadn't fully come out yet and ones that had reached the surface. I used as directed and in the morning there was no change to the size or redness. I will say though that the lotion stayed on the spots all night and didn't rub off so that was impressive.
Haley H.
I've been using this for two days and I can already see my blemishes shrinking! The only think I don't like about the product is that you're supposed to let the product dry overnight while you skeep, but some of the product usually robs off as I sleep. It is working, though! I can't wait to see how well it will have worked in a few more days!
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
It does have this strong odor to it and a cool sensation upon application but it really does help with drying out pimples and cleaning pores. Whenever I feel like a zit is about to come, I simply dab some of this product on that area and rest assure, no zit is coming any time soon.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?