BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Patricia L.
Bowie
Absolutely LOVE Mario Badescu products! If you have the occasional breakout this drying lotion is perfect! All it takes is one dab on the affected area and my blemish is tremendously minimized overnight. The product is great! And not to mention, you get every penny’s worth!
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
Honestly this stuff is miracle ointment! It’s my first time using it and definitely not my last! It’s gentle on the skin and extremely effective!! Literally makes spots disappear overnight! I’m never going to be without this stuff because it’s the solution to all my spots!
Shelby H.
Holland
I really do think that this stuff works to dry out acne. I was really skeptical but I do notice a difference in the size of individual breakouts when I apply this at night. However it does take a few nights to completely remove the blemish which would happen without it so I'm giving this 4 stars because of that.
Michelle L.
Pleasanton, TX
This product works really good for pimples! I got it from Ulta after watching a girl talking about this product on Instagram. I got the plastic bottle but they have it in a glass bottle as well. Every time I breakout, I just dip a Q-tip down to get the pink cream and put a layer over the breakouts. I lei it dry and do the work during the night. Next morning I just wash my face and the pimples look much better, less inflamed, so I just put makeup on to cover it. If you have acne problems, you should get this amazing drying lotion
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
I have to say I would 100% recommend this product to anyone. I have ancient prone skin so I get breakouts often. This is great to dab some of this on your breakouts before bed and keeping it on over night. The next morning I swear it gone. Can’t live without this.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have the plastic bottle and the packaging is super cheap. I put it in a small compartment of my makeup bag once and a ton of it spilled all over the place even though it was fully capped and I barely moved. Now the bottle has dried calamine lotion all over, inside and out. The product itself does not seem to be worth it either- it is literally just a tiny bottle of rubbing alcohol with pink product on the bottom. Obviously the alcohol will help dry out any blemishes and kill the germs, while the pink lotion ends up drying like a mask but other products such as Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Mask do a better job shrinking inflamed blemishes at a way cheaper price. Too much hype around this product.
Sarah M.
I really love this product ! Even after using it 3 times it has made such a difference in my skin! I apply it at night with a q-tip like the label says and sleep with it on over night. I find it works best on smaller zits/acne. For me at least the bigger the white head, the longer it takes so i have to use it on that area repeatedly. the only thing i don’t like that i noticed right away is that when dried, this leaves my face with such a weird and unpleasant smell. besides that i would recommend this to anyone struggling with acne and blemishes
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
This product works really well for acne I dabbed a little on my pimples with a QTIP and left it in overnight.one thing I disliked was the strong astringent scent it wasn’t good around my kids specially.but if you need something that works quick this will do the trick.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I had a major pimple bubbling up and had already formed a whitehead. I rubbed this on the area and slept in it, and when I woke up the pimple didn’t throb and hurt anymore and actually dried it up pretty well! This is so much better than any other pimple spot treatment I have ever come across! It is a little expensive and at first you may think you aren’t getting a lot of product, but you only have to use a very small amount of the pink powder at the bottom so this tiny bottle will last! Highly recommend to anyone with pimple issues!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great product which is great on oily skin or even combination skin as well . It’s extremely gentle and smells great which is a plus ! I purchased it at my local ulta . No need for improvement if your looking for more moisture try their sprays they work wonders !
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?