BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
I had high hopes for this product because I absolutely love the brand but this didn’t do what I wanted it to. It definitely dried out the pimple a little bit but not to the extent that I was expecting it to to. I wanted it to dry out the pimple more.
Shelby B.
Bloomington, MN
I was sent a sample of this from the company and have gone out and bought this again as well as other Mario badescu products. This product is a spot treatment for pimples. I typically apply it at night because it does leave a pink spot on your skin (similar to chalamine lotion) When you wake up in the morning the pimple is either gone or almost gone!
Grace J.
Lexington, KY
I can't live without this drying lotion for spot acne. It clears up any spot overnight. I wish that it was easier to use when traveling. The fact that the alcohol and lotion on the bottom are supposed to stay separate makes it hard to travel with. It ends up drying out much sooner and then you end up wasting a lot. Otherwise, this product is wonderful.
Jordan N.
If I could write a novel about this stuff I would... I'm not kidding when I say that this Mario Badescu duller drying lotion is in the top of its class... I have never used a product that so quickly gets rid of my blemishes and imperfections... if not within hours, then a good night's rest with it on does the job just fine as well!  Totally obsessed- a cult favorite.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
My holy grail right here. this little bottle saves me every time. its incredible what spot treatment can do this one in particular is amazing. i put it on at night an the next morning you can see a big difference. you cannot shake the bottle most people think to shake and you arent suppoesd to. doesn't work the same.  i def recommend. i think its amazing
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
This is a miracle cream! You just dab some on to the most unruly zits with a cotton swab before you go to bed and when you wake up it's virtually gone. Some take a few applications, but either way it does reduce size and redness in 1 night. I always have this product on hand. Worth every penny!
Johana P.
El Paso , TX
After years of suffering from pimples and severe cystic acne, I thought my face was never going to be clear ever again until I tried this and it completely check my life. I've used it every night for the past few months and this has saved my face from acne. I could not live without this product- it's amazing. I recommend it to everyone suffering from acne. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Janine Z.
Fave! This product is a miracle worker. I like to dab this product with a cotton swab on the problem area. The bottle is not meant to be shaken up, so dipping a cotton swab or a wooden stick is fine. Like many products, this goes a long way! You only need a bit and any acne you have, you can leave this product overnight and it'll be gone the next day.
Anissa G.
You need it. It last forever and it works. Whenever I have a pimple I wash my face and apply this before bed. It doesn't always go away overnight but it gets dramatically better. My husband is obsessed with this stuff too and honestly, one small bottle has lasted months and we still have a ton left!
Brittany B.
I started using this product a couple of months ago. Lately I have been getting painful acne deep under the skin. All you have to do is place a small dab of this on top of the problem areas and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning. Note that this dries out the acne so make sure to use a cream in the morning to prevent your skin from peeling!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?