BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

riley k.
pound ridge
i think that Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is pretty good. i think it is a bit pricey but it definitely lasts for a while. i put it on before i go to bed and in the morning my pimples have either stayed the same or decreased in size. sometimes they are gone or smaller but not always. i think i would bit it again though and it is definitely a great product.
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
I have dry skin, and this would be horrible for it. BUT once in a while I will receive a small breakout and I apply this anywhere I see the breakout/pimple and it completely dries it out and turns my pimples into little scabs that eventually just peel off. It's great for the price, inexpensive and a little goes a long way so it will definitely last you for a long time.
StevyRae T.
Denver
I was excited to try this product because of all the rave reviews on it. I have combination, acne prone skin and I just felt like this product didn't work for me. I would  put it on top of a breakout at night and when I would wake up in the morning the pimple would be even bigger! If it was a red bump the night before, in the morning it would be a white head.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
My sister got me into the Drying Lotion from Mario Badescu. I think she heard from from of the Kardashian's sister lol but from using it myself it does help out. I'm prone to getting ance all the time so this helps me control how long they stay there and helps them not leave any scars.
Jennifer W.
I am pretty sure I have already rated this product, but it is so good, it is an honor to do it again. I love it, it will literally take a stubborn pimple and zap it away overnight. At least that is my experience with it. The smell is a little hard to get used to at first but I don't mind it so much now. I have and will purchase this product again and again.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
My go to product when a pimple or whitehead pops up on my face. Easy to use, just dip a q-tip into the bottle and dab on the pimple before bedtime. In the morning, it has basically disappeared on its own. It's a bit pricey but well worth it, in my opinion.
Samantha D.
Saved my face! Anytime I feel a blemish forming I put some drying lotion on it and it disappears. It works so fast! It has helped me from picking at my face which was something I struggled with. It prevents blemishes from getting bigger and shrinks ones that are already there. I can not live without this product. It has helped me to finally clear up my face!!!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This product is absolutely amazing!!! For when I do get breakout I apply it at night. It’s easy to use. Don’t shake it u want the pink stuff to stay on the bottom. You just take a q-tip and put it in the bottle until it hits the bottom then u apply to your pimple/pimples. When u wake up in the morning you will be amazed at how ugh it went away. No more squeezing or anything! I highly recommend this product and it’s a great price!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I cannot begin to explain how amazing and life changing this has been for me! I have been suffering from severe acne from medication from months and something's have helped but this took it away!!! I will always have a bottle of this amazing product in my vanity!
Rae D.
Taguig
Got those small pimples growing on your face? This is the PERFECT product!!! The moment I heard about this, I bought it online and had it shipped across the world. It works perfectly because when you wear it overnight, the next day - the pimples are either completely gone or stopped growing! Isn't that amazing?

A little advice though, do NOT shake the bottle!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?