BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Cami M.
Cave Creek, AZ
This product is great for those pesky little (or big!) blemishes that pop up out of nowhere or have been lingering for what seems like a lifetime! I apply every night to any spots that may require a little extra attention and they are significantly smaller and less irritated by morning.  It is a drying agent, so there is alcohol in the product that can sting when you apply it, so be prepared if you happen to be a skin picker like me (it will catch you by surprise).
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
This is the best overnight pimple remover I have ever encountered! Of course it doesn't remove immediately but after about 4 nights of use, the pimple dries up completely! This makes it easier to remove without the scarring. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has deep pimples/pustules that are almost showing a little "head"!
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
SO this drying lotion brings your face back to life, i'm the type that gets pimples that range from discreet ingrown pimples that kind of turns into a hive to juicy surface pimples that take about 4 to 5 times to extract before disappearing. This product takes a couple of times to apply, but boy it dries the crap out of those suckers.
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
I really like this drying lotion for a spot treatment. It's definitely not meant to be used on broken skin- but when a bump or blemish just begins to appear, if you can catch it in time, this will do its job. Meant to be worn overnight- I tend to sleep on my side and get it all over my pillow. A small price to pay for an effective product.
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a constant in my life. It is pretty affordable and a great spot treatment. It definitely doesn't fix them all but I think it keeps zits from getting worse and worse. I have to use it at least three nights in a row in order to get any sort of change. I do wish the bottle was a tad shorter, so the q-tip can dip right in without getting my fingers dirty.
Paige C.
Springfield, PA
This is my holy grail when I️ have a pimple. I️ have very sensitive skin so I️ know this can be a great product for nearly anyone. As soon as I️ notice a pimple: I️ take my q-tip put I️t in the very bottom of the bottle, apple a dot on the zit, and sleep with I️t on. The pimple literally disappears. It’s such an amazing under rated product.
Claire L.
Mario Badescu is a great brand because instead delegating money to marketing, they invest that into research and development so their products are top quality. The drying lotion is great to use at night after your skin care routine to spot treat any acne concerns! Easy to use and gentle enough for reactive skin! I would absolutely buy again!
Juliana R.
I've definitely gone through bottles of this; I have very acne prone skin, and I think this is the best spot treatment for this icky blemishes that are oozing oil (sorry, I know, TMI, you you know what I mean if you're an acne sufferer).  Not great for any big ones or cystics, but it's good at drying up those spots that are inexplicably oily.
Hailey D.
Johnston , IA
Oh girl I could rave about Mario's drying lotion for days on end.  I struggle with the habit of popping a lot of pimples and  when access oil comes out or just when you want a overnight fix this is the way to go 100%.  I have re-purchase this multiple times and learned that you should not shake it and the best thing to use it with is a Q-tip:)
Becca L.
this dries out pimples and lowers the puffy ness of them over night. it smells pretty bad. i bought it at ulta when they had their sale for 40% off. one bottle will last you a while. the glass bottle is nice. i would recommend this to others. it is difficult to wash off in the morning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?