BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
I think this is a very effective product if used correctly. The brand overall is hit or miss in my opinion. I only say that because of certain products and their price. But this is good if you have oily/acne prone skin and need a good spot treatment. But only for blemishes ABOVE the skin such as whiteheads. This is not going to help cystic acne.
Tasneema A.
I have been using this for about 2 years now? I've had to repurchase this a few times. My brother, other friends, and I all swear by the drying lotion whenever we feel a breakout about to happen or when we have breakouts on our skin. Just a little bit on a cotton swap onto the spot and the drying lotion does a great job at minimizing the spot!
Haley H.
I've been using this for two days and I can already see my blemishes shrinking! The only think I don't like about the product is that you're supposed to let the product dry overnight while you skeep, but some of the product usually robs off as I sleep. It is working, though! I can't wait to see how well it will have worked in a few more days!
Brenda M.
Cudahy
Not sure if this product lives up to the hype. Personally, it doesn't do much to prevent pimples from forming or getting bigger but it does work to shorten the life of a pimple that is already fully developed. This product may be too harsh for someone with sensitive skin. I do recommend because it may work well some people and not others.
Ashley R.
Streamwood, IL
The Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water should be in EVERYONE'S skin routine. This spray refreshes and hydrates the skin. It is best used after moisturizing, before makeup, and a setting spray. If you are looking to save some money, I buy my bottles from Hautelook.com and they come in pairs. 2 for the price of 1!!!
Claire L.
Mario Badescu is a great brand because instead delegating money to marketing, they invest that into research and development so their products are top quality. The drying lotion is great to use at night after your skin care routine to spot treat any acne concerns! Easy to use and gentle enough for reactive skin! I would absolutely buy again!
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
This little bottle will clear ALL blemishes overnight. Literally overnight! DO NOT shake up the contents in the bottle, you want all the product at the bottom. Take a cotton swab and dip it in the product and place it directly on the blemish, do not rub it in. Let it sit over night and wash it off in the morning and 90% of the time it will be gone or you can barely see it! Idk what's in this stuff but IT WORKS
Cami M.
Cave Creek, AZ
This product is great for those pesky little (or big!) blemishes that pop up out of nowhere or have been lingering for what seems like a lifetime! I apply every night to any spots that may require a little extra attention and they are significantly smaller and less irritated by morning.  It is a drying agent, so there is alcohol in the product that can sting when you apply it, so be prepared if you happen to be a skin picker like me (it will catch you by surprise).
Kaytlynn C.
Tampa, FL
Perfect staple everyone needs to have this in their skincare arsenal. You have the option of getting it in a glass or plastic bottle so it's perfect for traveling. You grab a q-tip and dip it into the pink substance at the bottom of the bottle and I leave on my acne over night. In the AM its either A clear or B ready to pop and the cleared!
Becca L.
this dries out pimples and lowers the puffy ness of them over night. it smells pretty bad. i bought it at ulta when they had their sale for 40% off. one bottle will last you a while. the glass bottle is nice. i would recommend this to others. it is difficult to wash off in the morning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?