BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Victoria N.
Madison
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is one of the best spot treatments I've tried. It's pricier than anything I'd pick up at the drugstore (I bought mine from Ulta) but it works wonders on my blemishes. I apply a small amount on targeted areas before going to bed and wake up to visibly reduced spots. Strong smell and pretty harsh but you get results.
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
When I started having acne, I decided to try using this product after my daily night routine. It doesn't burn, and it's easy to apply. I would use it 2-3 times a week. I didn't want to dry out my face. The pimples would look less red and smaller by the next morning. I still have a lot left in the bottle, and it's been six months since I've used it.
Helen L.
I love this product for spot treatment.  I think I've gone through at least 5 bottle of this since I was introduced to it.  I'm so happy I can get it at my local Ulta store.  I would recommend using this during the night (as it says on the bottle) and out of sight (since you'll look like you have pink spots all over your face from putting it one...)
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite product when I had cystic acne. If you have regular pimples it does a great job and drying pimples. With cystic acne it would not dry it up but it would bring up the infection and help clear out sooner than if nothing was used. The smell is kinda strong. Just make sure to put right in the pimple and use a good moisturizer to avoid flaking
Brittany T.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this product for when I feel a new blemish starting to take form, just dab some of this on it at night and it keeps the blemish from growing and starts to shrink it! Didn't irritate my skin at all, has a strong scent but not necessarily unpleasant and it goes away after application. My husband also searches for this in my bathroom drawer when he feels a blemish coming on as well.
Laura T.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! i actually love all of mario badescu's products but this product is simply amazing for clearing up pimples. it also works on cystic acne ! you can literally see results over night. might not be totally gone, but pretty close and much less noticeable.
Christyn T.
Van nuys, CA
This stuff is fantastic. But don't make the mistake of shaking the bottle first. The calamine should stay separated. Just use a cotton swab to reach the calamine and get the cleaner in the top in the process. It's sure to clear up any spots and be gentle on your skin without all of the harsh chemicals of typical drugstore brand acne spot cleansers.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville , WV
I bought this product after hearing all of the hype about it. It definitely lived up to its expectation! I suffer from hormonal, spot acne every month around my “time”. When I feel a pimple coming on, I apply this as a spot treatment and leave on overnight, the next morning it’s almost gone! I sill continue to buy this product again and again.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
I think this is a very effective product if used correctly. The brand overall is hit or miss in my opinion. I only say that because of certain products and their price. But this is good if you have oily/acne prone skin and need a good spot treatment. But only for blemishes ABOVE the skin such as whiteheads. This is not going to help cystic acne.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
I love using this product on freshly coming in pimples I know it sounds gross but it helps dry it them out very quickly and if I do have a really big break out I just add a little bit on the break out and within a couple days it is all dried out the one thing I will say it smells horrid and it burns but it is worth it it is 100% worth the pain
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?