BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Imani L.
Okay hands down best product ever. I tend to break out in the summer time and this is pretty effective. A little goes a long way and the packaging is small and light weight. It happens to be super light on my skin as well. I have already recommended this to my family and clients!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Amazing amazing amazing! I recently tried Mario Badescu products and I'll never use anything else. I suffer from acne bumps throughout the month and normally they tend to bloom whenever I have upcoming events. With the drying creme it literiallt reduces the size and reduces any redness within 24 hours. I would highly recommend to a friend!
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
This product definitely lived up to its expectations. I applied it on problem areas before bed and the next morning the breakouts were significantly smaller. It didn't dry out my skin like most spot treatments do and didn't have a harsh smell either. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to clear up a breakout quickly and easily.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I haven't noticed this do anything. Granted I've only used it three times but I used it on pimples that hadn't fully come out yet and ones that had reached the surface. I used as directed and in the morning there was no change to the size or redness. I will say though that the lotion stayed on the spots all night and didn't rub off so that was impressive.
Haley H.
I've been using this for two days and I can already see my blemishes shrinking! The only think I don't like about the product is that you're supposed to let the product dry overnight while you skeep, but some of the product usually robs off as I sleep. It is working, though! I can't wait to see how well it will have worked in a few more days!
Erika V.
Ontario , CA
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! I can have a huge pimple on my face and just a dab of this makes it shrink in size or zap it away entirely. You have to make sure not to shake up the clear liquid with the pink. Use a q tip and just cover your pimple with it. It may sting a lil but it's a good sting. Takes pimples away by the third day if you catch it sooner almost overnight!
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
I think this is a very effective product if used correctly. The brand overall is hit or miss in my opinion. I only say that because of certain products and their price. But this is good if you have oily/acne prone skin and need a good spot treatment. But only for blemishes ABOVE the skin such as whiteheads. This is not going to help cystic acne.
Hailey Y.
Brigantine, NJ
This is my HG product for diminishing pimples overnight, but let me warn you THIS STUFF STINGS (especially if you have popped or scratched your pimples)!!! With that being said, I still love this stuff and it works and I will repurchasing because I have been using it for years.  Remember, apply with a q tip and DON'T SHAKE the bottle beforehand.
Samantha N.
This formula used to do wonders for my stubborn cystic acne spots that crop up one week out of the month without fail. I'm not sure if it has changed over the years, but it doesn't seem to treat my spots overnight like it used to. I still almost always have a bottle somewhere, but I might need to try other options as it has lost its efficacy.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product a lot but I didn't give 5 stars because I always run out of the product on the bottom first lol but it's so good besides that. I'm on the end of my second bottle and would definitely repurchase. I suffered from cystic acne in my late 20s and this helped me get through the tough time. I still use it when I notice an oncoming pimple.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?