BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Ashlyn P.
Melbourne, FL
Love this product! I gave repurchased it many times. It really goes a long way and the price isn’t bad at all. The only thing I’d advise against with this product is using it several days in a row on the same spot. It will dry out that area and make it peel. 10/10 would recommend
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
I get random hormonal break outs. This is the only thing I've found that works quickly to clear it up. It was worth the money. I bought it on a whim at Ulta without looking up reviews and I was SOOO happy with it. The smell is pretty strong so beware but its working, yall!
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
This product is kind of hit or miss with me. I usually always have a pimple somewhere on my face. I’ve used every night since purchasing the product, and only sometimes do I see a difference in the appearance of my pimples. Doesn’t burn or anything, but does smell a little bad.
Michael M.
This is a god send it reduces your breakouts over night and reduces redness. It is very very drying down if you have dry skin but still suffer from breakouts only put the clear liquid on the breakouts and it will still help just not as much Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Mary O.
I first bought this product about 3.5 years ago and I always end up going back to it. I was actually prescribed Epiduo cream for acne but didn't end up refilling my prescription when I ran out because I didn't think it was any more effective than this, it's definitely the best spot treatment I've ever tried! I don't love that you need to use a q-tip with it because I feel like it's kind of wasteful but this drying lotion really does help calm active breakouts and make them less noticeable. The liquid does run out/dry out after a while (usually close to a year for me) but for how effective the product is it's worth the price.
Alex S.
CA
This was such a letdown for me. I heard all the rave reviews about how this dried out blemishes overnight and worked wonders. However, this barely did anything for me. It didn’t do anything to pimples that were under the surface of my skin and hadn’t come to a head yet. Even on some pimples with heads, it was ineffective. It really only helped on tiny little pimples that were about to heal anyways. I am glad that this didn’t make my skin any worse or overly dry, so there’s a positive. If you’re really interested, give this a go, since it seems to work out for so many people. But don’t get your hopes up.
Patricia L.
Bowie
Absolutely LOVE Mario Badescu products! If you have the occasional breakout this drying lotion is perfect! All it takes is one dab on the affected area and my blemish is tremendously minimized overnight. The product is great! And not to mention, you get every penny’s worth!
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
Honestly this stuff is miracle ointment! It’s my first time using it and definitely not my last! It’s gentle on the skin and extremely effective!! Literally makes spots disappear overnight! I’m never going to be without this stuff because it’s the solution to all my spots!
Shelby H.
Holland
I really do think that this stuff works to dry out acne. I was really skeptical but I do notice a difference in the size of individual breakouts when I apply this at night. However it does take a few nights to completely remove the blemish which would happen without it so I'm giving this 4 stars because of that.
Sarah M.
I really love this product ! Even after using it 3 times it has made such a difference in my skin! I apply it at night with a q-tip like the label says and sleep with it on over night. I find it works best on smaller zits/acne. For me at least the bigger the white head, the longer it takes so i have to use it on that area repeatedly. the only thing i don’t like that i noticed right away is that when dried, this leaves my face with such a weird and unpleasant smell. besides that i would recommend this to anyone struggling with acne and blemishes
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?