BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Savannah H.
I got this because it was insanely hyped. After using it for a while, I kinda see why. It's alright. It works great for drying out problem spots. I have decent skin so it's not life changing for me but I can see how it would be if you have a lot of problem areas.
Delaney E.
Melissa , TX
I would say this product is alright, I tried it for a while to test it and see if it even worked. At first I thought it worked, but after a while I noticed that it really wasn't doing anything, but sting for like a split second, and it would come off super easy. I don't feel this product should be 17 dollars especially if it doesn't do that good of a job, of drying the imperfection.
Crystal O.
This stuff is really good! My random pimple won't last long when I use this at night! Instead of lasting more than 3 or more days it will only last 1 to 2 days! Just like it says on the package, don't use over broken skin! It will burn, I have a high pain tolerance and accidentally added some to a pimple I had just picked at and even for me it burned for a few seconds!
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this product!! If I ever feel a blemish coming up, I dab this on before bed, when I wake up it's gone! It gets rid of existing blemishes in just a few days at the most! The price is great. The packaging is cute. Just make sure you don't shake it!
Kayla B.
This stuff works my friends. Overnight, it works to dry out problem spots. The only downside of this product is I look like a clown after I put it on before bed, but luckily my boyfriend loves this stuff too so we wear it together lol. I definitely recommend for acne prone skin.
Jessie H.
Centerville , OH
I am in love with this stuff. I put it on a break out before bed and the next day it's gone. It's very affordable and a little bit goes a long way so a bottle will last forever. Do not shake this product, I was shaking the crap out of it before use and it didn't seem to work well. Spoke to the sales associate at Ulta who said not to shake it. I let is separate back out and then it worked great
MARIAH R.
orlando, FL
Amazing product! I have in the past struggled with finding spot/overnight creams (I've tried toothpaste and it sucks) and none of them have topped this one. The formula is made especially to dry out your pimples, but it does much more. The morning after using this product is like making a bunny disappear from a hat. lol, anyways amazing product and no less than 5 stars.
Brina H.
Bought this from Ulta during one of their sales. I get the occasional breakout and wanted to try this based on reviews. It did shrink the size of the breakouts fairly quickly, and without drying out the surrounding skin, but I didn't feel as if this product performed any better or differently than a couple of drugstore products from cvs that claim to do the same thing.
Danae O.
Olympia
I had no noticeable difference in my pimples when used exactly as directed. I had high hopes for it because my acne isn't severe enough for a huge regiment of treatments, but I get the occasional white head or deep down hormonal pimple. I love to pop but the pink clay paste was a fun way to remind myself not to and would have been great if I'd ever seen it help a pimple.
Jessica S.
This brand did not work for my skin. The product has a very unpleasant smell and made my skin very ruddy and unbalanced. I was very disappointed after hearing so many good things about this brand. I personal wouldn't use again
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?