BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
Ever since I was 15 I've had consistent and stubborn cystic acne. Painful spots will come and stay for three months or so. This drying lotion does not stop my acne from coming, but it helps reduce the lifespan of my problem significantly. For someone who has tried everything to no avail, this feels like a miracle.
I will use this product for the rest of my life, I expect.
Savannah H.
I got this because it was insanely hyped. After using it for a while, I kinda see why. It's alright. It works great for drying out problem spots. I have decent skin so it's not life changing for me but I can see how it would be if you have a lot of problem areas.
Brina H.
Bought this from Ulta during one of their sales. I get the occasional breakout and wanted to try this based on reviews. It did shrink the size of the breakouts fairly quickly, and without drying out the surrounding skin, but I didn't feel as if this product performed any better or differently than a couple of drugstore products from cvs that claim to do the same thing.
Kayla B.
This stuff works my friends. Overnight, it works to dry out problem spots. The only downside of this product is I look like a clown after I put it on before bed, but luckily my boyfriend loves this stuff too so we wear it together lol. I definitely recommend for acne prone skin.
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this product!! If I ever feel a blemish coming up, I dab this on before bed, when I wake up it's gone! It gets rid of existing blemishes in just a few days at the most! The price is great. The packaging is cute. Just make sure you don't shake it!
Crystal O.
This stuff is really good! My random pimple won't last long when I use this at night! Instead of lasting more than 3 or more days it will only last 1 to 2 days! Just like it says on the package, don't use over broken skin! It will burn, I have a high pain tolerance and accidentally added some to a pimple I had just picked at and even for me it burned for a few seconds!
Jessie H.
Centerville , OH
I am in love with this stuff. I put it on a break out before bed and the next day it's gone. It's very affordable and a little bit goes a long way so a bottle will last forever. Do not shake this product, I was shaking the crap out of it before use and it didn't seem to work well. Spoke to the sales associate at Ulta who said not to shake it. I let is separate back out and then it worked great
Amanda W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this brand! This drying lotion is perfect for drying out nasty whiteheads! Definitely worth the price (which personally I think is much more affordable than other brands)! Can sting a little bit when using but I feel like it's taking care of any problem spots as soon as it touches my skin! Would definitely recommend as I have a couple bottles on hand!
Delaney E.
Melissa , TX
I would say this product is alright, I tried it for a while to test it and see if it even worked. At first I thought it worked, but after a while I noticed that it really wasn't doing anything, but sting for like a split second, and it would come off super easy. I don't feel this product should be 17 dollars especially if it doesn't do that good of a job, of drying the imperfection.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT I'VE USED. Works best when NOT shaken before use. Just take a Qtip & get the powder at the bottom & apply to the area you are wanting to treat. It dries it up & reduces it in size over night. I have found this works best on white heads, & not those bumps you can get under your skin that just hurt. The price is VERY good for the amount of product & how long it will last you. Will continue to repurchase from this brand!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?