BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Lexus W.
Los Angeles
I've had acne since I was 11 years old and I am now 21. I still struggle with some acne, but this product is my holy grail. When it's that time of the month, I usually break out on my chin and rarely on my nose, the drying lotions helps minimize my breakouts within a week or so. I can always count on this product to reduce the size of a pimple without irritating my skin. I also have very oily, sensitive, acne prone skin and I am a Black woman
Madison 🎀.
Sewell, NJ
This stuff works fantastically but it's all about timing. You have to put it on pimples when they're just about to develop for it to truly dry it out. I put this on pimples as a spot treatment and it doesn't do much. But I also put it on spots that I feel a pimple forming and then it's completely gone the next day. Overall, id buy it again and recommend it but only if you put it on forming pimples I feel like you will truly notice a difference.
Tyrah H.
Morrow, GA
I love this spot treatment. I think this is the best one I've used, better than the stuff you find at Walmart, but not quite as good as a prescription would be. I also have to use this consecutively, I don't know anyone who sees immediate results in one treatment. I will see the redness/size decrease in the first and second days, but it's not until day 3/4 that it is usually completely gone.
Maala M.
I needed a great spot treatment and this is def going to stick with me. I do notice my the bumps on my face going down. Some do not but it all takes time. I also used this when I felt a cold sore coming by mouth. I immediately put if on the affect area and it prevented the cold sore from becoming bigger..it dried it out which is want i wanted! just make sure you dont shake it.
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
I used the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for an entire year when i was trying to get rid of bad acne, and this prevented me from having to pop my zits and cause scarring. The drying lotion would reduce the size and irritation of acne with one use and was so gentle on my skin in general. You have to moisturize heavily after using this, but it's so worth it to help get rid of acne.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
HOLY. GRAIL. PRODUCT. Seriously, if you struggle with acne: GET THIS!!! This changed my skin for the better. I've struggled for over 4 years with chronic, deep acne. Ive been using this product for almost a year now and my skin is dramatically different all thanks to this one product, it's THAT amazing!! Not only is it crazy cheap, but this one bottle has lasted me almost a year!
Lauren L.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I was an acne riddled adult until I met Mario Badescu. I can safely say that this line of products is the ONLY acne products that have ever worked for me, even on deep, painful cystic acne. This drying lotion doesn't totally make the spots disappear overnight, but it certainly makes them smaller and more easy to cover. Definitely cuts healing time in half if not less than half.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
I swear by this product. Anytime I have a break out I take a qtip and apply it to my problem areas and it literally works wonders over night. Not saying it gets rid of acne overnight but it def dramatically changes the acne and dries them out so they go away quicker. It keeps me from picking at my face because it works so well I have learned to be patient for a couple days lol!
Jessica P.
I was excited to try this product after reading good reviews on it. Upon using it, I felt it was just ok. I did not see any great results like I had hoped. It left a weird smell on my skin. Also it did not "dry" my blemishes out overnight like I had anticipated it would, from the name. Instead it made the white head surface and turned them into soft blemishes ready to pop.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I like using this drying lotion from mario badescu for my acne and also for white heads. I do find that it helps dries out my pimples faster than any other acme treatment I've tried before in the past. What i don't like about this item is that after my pimple has dried out it turns into a black mark, which I don't like but other than that this product does works really good.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?