BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Quinn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Of course it's not an immediate cure all for pimples, but greatly helps reduce the size of pimples overnight. Does not sting at all and is perfect for cystic acne. Makes pimples "poppable" faster than any other acne treatment I have used. Would definitely recommend!
Adrianna P.
I really enjoy the Mario Badescu rose water spray so when I saw this products I immediately had high hopes since this brand has not disappointed me. I tried this for a week on my pimples and applied product right on the breakout. it wasnt the best product but it kind of helped the pimple dry out over night. I think im going to give this product another chance and try and use it for more than a week since I have been breaking out a lot more lately
Violeta V.
Dries out pimple and it is minimized overnight. I kinda like the scent of it, it's weird but it intrigues me haha. The only thing I don't like is that it messes up my pillow case overnight but that's okay. I use a q-tip to get the pink stuff at the bottom but make sure not to shake the bottle. If you shake the bottle, just wait for the powder to settle down. It is definitely worth it.
Jessica P.
I was excited to try this product after reading good reviews on it. Upon using it, I felt it was just ok. I did not see any great results like I had hoped. It left a weird smell on my skin. Also it did not "dry" my blemishes out overnight like I had anticipated it would, from the name. Instead it made the white head surface and turned them into soft blemishes ready to pop.
Isabella S.
San Francisco, CA
This drying lotion has been recommended to me by ll of my friends and even Kylie Jenner on social media. It completely dries around your zits/acne and removes any excess oil. I have a habit of picking my zits and this product masks them enough when I sleep to prevent me from picking them. If you have oily skin go pick up this product at Anthropology or Sephora, like I did.
Kelly N.
Macungie, PA
Great dupe for the Kate Somerville drying lotion. Be careful not to use too much on the breakouts if you're going to bed because it'll just flake off but there's alot of product in there and lasted me over a year and actually dried out before I could use all the product. Would repurchase!It did calm down my larger breakouts but did not work well on whiteheads or blackheads.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
My holy grail skincare product!!! I can never not have this at home. As soon as I feel a breakout forming I apply it. It dries up the zig quickly and effectively-- most of the time literally overnight!!! I've tried just about every spot treatment on the market and this is by far the best! Be sure to follow up with moisturizer the next day, since this product is truly drying!
Olivia H.
Love this stuff for pesky zits!  Two YouTubers I watch, Shaaanxo and Claudia Sulewski said they used this on their zits, so I decided to check it out after a long battle with a few zits and it worked wonders!  Not crazy about the ingredients, but if I'm only using it on one teeny spot on my face I can live with it :) This stuff means business when it comes to zits!
Amelia A.
Bloomington
For what it’s supposed to do it does a great job in drying out my pimples. But listen do NOT use this if you don’t have to! When I have a big day, sure, but active acne should always be hydrated to prevent scarring. I’d much rather have a pimple for a week than a scar for months. Use an acid toner and oil instead (unless you have a party or wedding to attend to the next day)
Kate S.
Parker, CO
I really like this product it works amazing and it gets rid of my trouble spots which I am really happy about !  It does have a really strong smell but it goes away but it's super light and dries pretty well and you don't feel it on your skin! One thing that is a downside is if you accidently touch it it will crumble off so make sure you don't touch your face at all !
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?