BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
I like how quickly this brings down the size of the small spots that pop up on my face! Unfortunately it doesn’t do much on more severe acne, and it doesn’t effect some more stubborn bumps that sometimes come up. It also does have quite a strong smell when first applied. BUT, i still think it is an effective product for those who don’t have terrible acne.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I put a little of this on any blemish. I tend to get those "hey you're a woman" reminder blemishes during that time of the month. This helps a great deal. Dab it on at night before bed. You'll wake up and notice the redness and size has diminished. It's gradual though. It won't happen over night but give it 2 nights or so and you'll see a big difference
Katie T.
This lotion is a very cool concept! Don't shake it either or you'll have to wait a good 4 hours before you can use it! I feel like when applied to blemishes it cleanns them but I didn't really see much improvement on the blemish itself it just healed the same rate as others. Also it smells intensely like alcohol and burns if the blemish has been popped!
Alexis M.
El Paso
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is an amazing product for those with sensitive skin! My skin barely tolerates any brand except for Mario Badescu! One tiny dab of this on any blemishes and it’s gone by morning! Just a warning, do NOT apply to broken skin. It’ll agitate it more and BURN like crazy! All in all amazing product
Amanda P.
Pine Bush, NY
I do not get acne very often! I do get some little monsters here and there and I just dip a Q-tip right in this little bottle down to the bottle pull it up and put it on the pimple all night and almost overnight the pimple is basically gone! I was recommended this by a friend and she was on point with how well this works with spots! It has a strange smell but I don't notice it at all once it's dried down on my face!
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
Love this stuff. Whenever I have a zit, I put one dot of this stuff on it after my normal skincare routine and go to sleep with it on. When I wake up that next morning, the zit is dried out and I can just peel it off. However, it does sting a little when you first apply it, but that feeling goes away in about ten minutes. It also has a strong smell to it.
Tuyen B.
I wished I found out about this product sooner! I have occasional pimples here and there and whenever I put this on overnight, it greatly minimizes the pimple(s). I would say it's somewhat harsh because of the smell, but trust me, it does work! I've bought mine at Ulta and this is currently my second bottle. It's so worth it if you want to get rid of acne.
Meredith T.
Oak Lawn, IL
This. Is. Life. Anytime I have even the hint of a pimple I put a dab of this on at night and he next morning it is gone. It is the only acne spot treatment I have used that takes care of the problem and also doesn't leave me with flaky, dry, damaged skin. I also have very sensitive skin so I am always careful with what I use. This is my holy grail product and I will repurchase as long as they keep making it. AMAZING
Anne O.
Burke , VA
This is the second place winner to the zit lotion rodeo. It works, and works well. It's so similar to Kate Somerville's eradikate which I love but it has a few downsides. For one, this one leaves dry pink patches in the morning when you wake up where the Kate one absorbs or flakes off. This one's pink part is a little thicker and doesn't dry and well. But it's also way cheaper so if you can deal with picking pink bits off your face, get this.
Donna Z.
I put this on before I go to bed and you can feel the product working because it starts to sting a little. Make sure you keep the product steady so that you see the separation or else it won't work properly. The smell does get to you and sometimes stains my pillowcases at night when I wear it overnight. It works wonderfully and is my go-to spot treatment.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?