BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
StevyRae T.
Denver
I was excited to try this product because of all the rave reviews on it. I have combination, acne prone skin and I just felt like this product didn't work for me. I would  put it on top of a breakout at night and when I would wake up in the morning the pimple would be even bigger! If it was a red bump the night before, in the morning it would be a white head.
Emily T.
Seattle, WA
This is a strange product, but it does work. You don't shake it before you use it, my method is to dip a q-tip in to where the pink substance is and use that as the applicator. I put it on at night before bed, it does sting/dry a bit, and it helps to clear over night. One note, it is in a glass bottle and it does break if you drop it, learned that the hard way!
Morgan M.
This does help most bumps MINIMIZE though it doesn't usually make them disappear as one would hope. It's great for white heads but that's about it. Blackheads: no. Cystic acne: no.
Tip: don't shake the contents, use a Q-tip to dip into the pink solution at the bottom and then apply that to your problem spots.
This is a spot treatment so don't put it everywhere!
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is too good. I put it on a pimple, sleep with it on over night and omg its gone or almost gone. Its literally the size that it looks but worth every penny. I got mine at ULTA for $17 it definitely has lasted me awhile Ive had the same bottle for a year. I dont break out much but when I do this is my go to product Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Bella B.
I use this only any pimples or blackheads that I get and let it dry overnight. There are many cons to how it looks on my face- it's pink and bold and gets everywhere but I've found it's really great at reducing my pimples. It isn't as effective with blackheads but it still works. The best way to use it is to dip a cotton swab into it and swipe onto the area.
Cristina R.
Orem, UT
I sincerely was trying to love this so much! I have it so many opportunities especially for the high reviews. It would flake off after 5 mins & the pain was still there & the pimple wasn't always dried out. I know it says not to use on open wounds but I do after piping a pimple. It would not leave any mark and absorb the bacteria but it was painful. But worth it.
Kayla S.
I like this product a lot but I have to use it sparingly. It definitely is a drying lotion and it dried out my skin every place I used it. It is more on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. This was my first time using this product and I would recommend it to people with normal to oily skin. If you have normal to dry or combination skin, use sparingly.
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
I have dry skin, and this would be horrible for it. BUT once in a while I will receive a small breakout and I apply this anywhere I see the breakout/pimple and it completely dries it out and turns my pimples into little scabs that eventually just peel off. It's great for the price, inexpensive and a little goes a long way so it will definitely last you for a long time.
riley k.
pound ridge
i think that Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is pretty good. i think it is a bit pricey but it definitely lasts for a while. i put it on before i go to bed and in the morning my pimples have either stayed the same or decreased in size. sometimes they are gone or smaller but not always. i think i would bit it again though and it is definitely a great product.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
My go to product when a pimple or whitehead pops up on my face. Easy to use, just dip a q-tip into the bottle and dab on the pimple before bedtime. In the morning, it has basically disappeared on its own. It's a bit pricey but well worth it, in my opinion.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?