BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Okay so first thing is first, this is not an overnight fix all. But what is? It does significantly help to cut down on how long my breakout hangs around. And it totally burns, so prepare. But if you are like me, you will love the tinting sensation because it feels like something is totally happening.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
My go to product when a pimple or whitehead pops up on my face. Easy to use, just dip a q-tip into the bottle and dab on the pimple before bedtime. In the morning, it has basically disappeared on its own. It's a bit pricey but well worth it, in my opinion.
Jessica S.
Great spot treatment for pesky spots. This definitely speeds up the healing time for any acne. My only gripe is that if I dot this on before bed I will often wake up with all of the product off my skin and on my pillowcase. I wish the formula held on longer through the night as the bright pink color isn't something i'd feel comfortable wearing out in public!
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
 This product is about $17. And I must tell you that it works! It is pretty effective and somewhat affordable. I bought it from the actual website but I figured that all Ulta also sells them. The packaging is simple it makes you think that everything is natural.
Lyna N.
San Jose, CA
HELL TO THE YES YES YESS!! This saved my skin so much! Make surenot to shake it though because you're supposed to dip in with a cotton bud. You can put this on pimples and it will shrink it overnight. It's more efficient than putting tea tree oil on your pimples. I noticed that if you put this on blackheads then they can easily come off with a peel off mask.
Allison B.
This is my HOLY GRAIL for spot treatments. A little can most definitely go a long way. It has healed my massive sized pimples overnight. I bought it at Ulta and the scent isn't overbearing what so ever and this is my second time purchasing it and I will forever repurchase it.
Rae D.
Taguig
Got those small pimples growing on your face? This is the PERFECT product!!! The moment I heard about this, I bought it online and had it shipped across the world. It works perfectly because when you wear it overnight, the next day - the pimples are either completely gone or stopped growing! Isn't that amazing?

A little advice though, do NOT shake the bottle!
Samantha D.
Saved my face! Anytime I feel a blemish forming I put some drying lotion on it and it disappears. It works so fast! It has helped me from picking at my face which was something I struggled with. It prevents blemishes from getting bigger and shrinks ones that are already there. I can not live without this product. It has helped me to finally clear up my face!!!
Jennifer W.
I am pretty sure I have already rated this product, but it is so good, it is an honor to do it again. I love it, it will literally take a stubborn pimple and zap it away overnight. At least that is my experience with it. The smell is a little hard to get used to at first but I don't mind it so much now. I have and will purchase this product again and again.
Marissa F.
Sacramento, CA
This product is great for spot acne treatment. I've used this many times before and I put it on all my acne spots and not all, but most were significantly smaller and already healing! It does what's in the name, dries up your acne. This could be annoying because you have to go through that weird dried acne spot stage but nothing a little moisturizer cant do!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?