BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀🍒 P.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve used this product tons of times and its amazing. Its definitely strong but has never overly dried out my skin which is surprising. Its my go-to for diminishing acne spots overnight!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
MUST HAVE oh my goodness… This has been a lifesaver. Any zits, popped or trouble blemishes I feel I just put a dab of this on my skin after my routine is done at night bam, next morning noticeable difference. Perfect for summer because I like to wear less make up but get self-conscious about my acne! A must have for anyone also super inexpensive for how effective it is!!
Lizette M.
Key West, FL
I love love love this acne spot drying lotion by Mario Badescu . This drying lotion will make any cystic pimple disappear the next day or in a few hours of application . I usually apply it overnight when I wake up my zit is gone . I have to have it ; this is an amazing spot treatment :)
Jacey V.
Lutherville , MD
You can feel this product start working immediately. You dab it on with a q-tip making sure not to shake it before hand. And dab it onto your acne spots you want gone. Then go to sleep and wash it off in the AM. It has definitely become my go to spot treatment. The smell isn't too bad, and it really really works. It works on small pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and hormonal acne.
Lea B.
This product is a holy grail of mine. Whenever I suffer from a breakout, I pop this on it at night, and in the morning, my breakout will be practically gone or significantly less red and large! I originally tried this out as a sample, but as soon as I finished that I bought the full size because I was in love. I recommend this product for anyone that gets breakouts!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I use this drying lotion whenever I feel a breakout coming on or have a breakout I want to go away real fast! It dries out the breakouts without drying out my skin. I like to leave it on overnight since you look pretty crazy with pink spots all over your face! I find the next morning my acne spots are about 50-75% better. It's also a pretty affordable price as well!
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
This stuff is so great! My skin is acne-prone so I spot treatment pretty often and this is hands down the best thing I've used. It doesn't dry my whole face out like some other products containing salicylic acid do. It may seem a little pricey for such a small bottle but it actually lasts quite a while. If you struggle with break outs I would highly recommend this product.
Chandra B.
This drying lotion works really well. Anytime I have a blemish pop up, I use this liquid and it is either gone or a lot smaller then next morning. This works better than any of the products I have used when I was growing up. I wish I would have tried it sooner!
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
These are a cult classic for reason. Extremely effective, and very affordable. I recommend these to anyone who gets even the most occasional acne because it’s so simple to use. As a stomach/side sleeper I can’t wear this in my sleep because it just rubs off on my pillow, so once I have cleansed my face after work I will wear it around the house until I go to sleep.
Shaveh M.
Vancouver, WA
This product is AMAZING! I have struggled with acne for years, and finding an effective product is just a nightmare for me, as most treatments tend to break me out and make it worse. I heard many good things about it and finally purchased it from Ulta. I have been amazed with the results! This will be a part of my skin care regiment forever. It is definitely very drying, so just remember to exfoliate and moisturize the next day.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?