BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I am in love with this stuff. I put it on a break out before bed and the next day it's gone. It's very affordable and a little bit goes a long way so a bottle will last forever. Do not shake this product, I was shaking the crap out of it before use and it didn't seem to work well. Spoke to the sales associate at Ulta who said not to shake it. I let is separate back out and then it worked great
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT I'VE USED. Works best when NOT shaken before use. Just take a Qtip & get the powder at the bottom & apply to the area you are wanting to treat. It dries it up & reduces it in size over night. I have found this works best on white heads, & not those bumps you can get under your skin that just hurt. The price is VERY good for the amount of product & how long it will last you. Will continue to repurchase from this brand!
Crystal O.
This stuff is really good! My random pimple won't last long when I use this at night! Instead of lasting more than 3 or more days it will only last 1 to 2 days! Just like it says on the package, don't use over broken skin! It will burn, I have a high pain tolerance and accidentally added some to a pimple I had just picked at and even for me it burned for a few seconds!
Savannah H.
I got this because it was insanely hyped. After using it for a while, I kinda see why. It's alright. It works great for drying out problem spots. I have decent skin so it's not life changing for me but I can see how it would be if you have a lot of problem areas.
Brina H.
Bought this from Ulta during one of their sales. I get the occasional breakout and wanted to try this based on reviews. It did shrink the size of the breakouts fairly quickly, and without drying out the surrounding skin, but I didn't feel as if this product performed any better or differently than a couple of drugstore products from cvs that claim to do the same thing.
Kayla B.
This stuff works my friends. Overnight, it works to dry out problem spots. The only downside of this product is I look like a clown after I put it on before bed, but luckily my boyfriend loves this stuff too so we wear it together lol. I definitely recommend for acne prone skin.
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀🍒 P.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve used this product tons of times and its amazing. Its definitely strong but has never overly dried out my skin which is surprising. Its my go-to for diminishing acne spots overnight!
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is amazing! All you have to do is dip a q tip into the bottom of the bottle and place the pink cream onto any of your blemishes. Every time I've used this (at night) I've woken up with clear skin. Therefore it works so well, but it is a drying lotion, so it does leave my skin flaky in some parts. I would recommend this heavily for those with pesky acne spots.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
MUST HAVE oh my goodness… This has been a lifesaver. Any zits, popped or trouble blemishes I feel I just put a dab of this on my skin after my routine is done at night bam, next morning noticeable difference. Perfect for summer because I like to wear less make up but get self-conscious about my acne! A must have for anyone also super inexpensive for how effective it is!!
Lea B.
This product is a holy grail of mine. Whenever I suffer from a breakout, I pop this on it at night, and in the morning, my breakout will be practically gone or significantly less red and large! I originally tried this out as a sample, but as soon as I finished that I bought the full size because I was in love. I recommend this product for anyone that gets breakouts!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?