BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
MARIAH R.
Orlando
Amazing product! I have in the past struggled with finding spot/overnight creams (I've tried toothpaste and it sucks) and none of them have topped this one. The formula is made especially to dry out your pimples, but it does much more. The morning after using this product is like making a bunny disappear from a hat. lol, anyways amazing product and no less than 5 stars.
Olivia C.
This was my first non dermatologist recommended acne "help." I would dab it on my pimps each night and they would be dried out by the morning. I have very sensitive skin and although this did dry it out I didn't mind it since my acne was so bad! I need to pick up a bottle for the new year.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I love this for the perfect spot treatment for those occasional breakouts. I don't like using a cleanser with salicylic acid so this works great at tackling those pimples spot on without irritating the rest of my sensitive skin! You should give this one a try, just blot on with a qtip and let it rest overnight! Do not shake the product- just dip into the pink rested part!
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
My miracle pimple vanishing cream! I dont tend to break out very often, and if i do it is around that time of the month a pimple or 2 thankfully! So i use this when i feel the bump coming or the redness and leave it overnight, and when i wake up in the morning the swelling and redness are gone! It doesnt complwtely vanish the pimple but it speeds up its process so much! Love it
Shaveh M.
Vancouver, WA
This product is AMAZING! I have struggled with acne for years, and finding an effective product is just a nightmare for me, as most treatments tend to break me out and make it worse. I heard many good things about it and finally purchased it from Ulta. I have been amazed with the results! This will be a part of my skin care regiment forever. It is definitely very drying, so just remember to exfoliate and moisturize the next day.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I just did the math and I've been using Mario Badescu products for 10 years! Wow. This one has been a staple in my skincare routine as someone who is very acne prone. Sulfur is one of the most effective ingredients for addressing my blemishes. This drying lotion absolutely reduces the life cycle of my blemishes. It's effective, lasts forever, and is super cheap! Love it.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
These are a cult classic for reason. Extremely effective, and very affordable. I recommend these to anyone who gets even the most occasional acne because it’s so simple to use. As a stomach/side sleeper I can’t wear this in my sleep because it just rubs off on my pillow, so once I have cleansed my face after work I will wear it around the house until I go to sleep.
Lizette M.
Key West, FL
I love love love this acne spot drying lotion by Mario Badescu . This drying lotion will make any cystic pimple disappear the next day or in a few hours of application . I usually apply it overnight when I wake up my zit is gone . I have to have it ; this is an amazing spot treatment :)
Jacey V.
Lutherville , MD
You can feel this product start working immediately. You dab it on with a q-tip making sure not to shake it before hand. And dab it onto your acne spots you want gone. Then go to sleep and wash it off in the AM. It has definitely become my go to spot treatment. The smell isn't too bad, and it really really works. It works on small pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and hormonal acne.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
I love love love this stuff! It smells like straight alcohol which can be alarming at first, but you'll forget all about it when you see how well it works. If it doesn't get rid of the breakout after 1 night, it'll be greatly diminished and gone on the second or third night. It works so well to get rid of breakouts but doesn't irritate my skin like other spot treatments do.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?