BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kenia R.
Hood River, OR
I had never used a drying lotion before this one and I can honestly say that I’m glad this is the first one I tried! I use it and leave it on over night and the next day there is always a drastic difference with my breakouts!
Cathy L.
After using this product for a month, I didn't really see much results.  Some say that the pimple "disappear" or gets smaller after one night.  I have not seen results like this.  Maybe my skin just reacted differently than others, but I wouldn't be purchasing this again.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
This dries out your blemishes like nothing else. However, it also seriously dries out the surrounding skin. I also think it's not as effective as the price would suggest. I have dry skin to begin with, so maybe if you have oily or combo skin this wouldn't have such a strong side effect.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
Honestly I really wanted to love this product ... I gave it so many chances and it failed me.. everry. single. time. Whenever I’d put this on my blemishes it wouldn’t dry them out and make them go away it would make them not only multiply all over my face but multipy in size. It’s horrible. The scent also grosses me out, it’s just odd. Honestly I don’t recommend this product and I’d rather spend way more money on a product like this that actually works. This is a no go for me !
Alex Nicole G.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Hands down one of the best ever spot treatment product out there!!! I always have a back up of this product bc it's just that good, and yes it WORKS! And works very well!! This is a drying lotion that you put on the blemish (I usually do it at night before bed), and you leave it. I usually leave it over night. I guarantee you the blemish will be a bit smaller and way less irritated by morning! After maybe 2 days it will be gone!! I can't live without this! Being a normal breakout kinda gal, I use this weekly! Just a amazing product period!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! The smell is strong, but so is the product. Really dries out my clogged pores, and quickly! I apply it at night before bed as needed, and wash off in the morning. You only use the pink part of the solution. I love Mario Badescu products, especially this stuff!
Madison N.
Winslow, IN
I usually have pretty clear skin, but I do get the occasional zit. I’ve tried other spot treatments but nothing compares to this stuff. I swab a q tip in the pink stuff before bed, and dab some in my zit. Not only does it take the volume out of the zit overnight, the redness disappears within 48 hours.
paige w.
This is great for stubborn acne! Unlike salicylic acid, this helps to dry the pimple out (I feel other products just help with redness). Although this make not make the pimple immediately disappear, it reduces inflammation quite a bit, making it easier to cover up. It does feel wasteful having to use a cotton swab every time, but it will help with acne so I assume it’s worth it. Also, this does burn when you apply it, so use sparingly if you have sensitive skin. (not a long burn, just the initial application). Although it is expensive, I will probably repurchase when finished.
Kri’Dana M.
Moore, OK
It’s amazing and I literally use it anytime I get a medium or small size pimple! I’m so happy I found it. It’s amazing for all skin types. Ultas Mario badescu section is always amazing I love when the skin reps are there they made it super easy to lean about the new products.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
After using it for a long time, still not quiet sure what it was supposed to do. Are you supposed to put it on active or blind pimples? The instruction were not clear. I put it on my active pimples, and nothing happened to them. They did not dry out or shrink. They stayed the same.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?