Gaby O.

Siofra m.
Siofra m.
toronto
4 months ago
i love this product! ive used it for almost a year now and ive never had any bad results. it really does dry out any blemishes and helps to speed up the clearing process. however, if you have dry skin it can sometimes leave the area where it was applied feeling kind of dry but nothing severe.
juliette a.
juliette a.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
it 100% works, and better than most I've tried hundreds of them.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I can honestly say it works. You may have to give it a few days but you will see the difference!
Rubab A.
Rubab A.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
It dries out the pimple and after constant use, the pimple is gone after 2-4 days
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
6 months ago
its not a miracle worker and makes the pimple disappear right away but it does help A LOT over night
Clarice B.
Clarice B.
SJDM, Bulacan
1 year, 2 months ago
I tried this for the first time yesterday and I saw the results already. It seriously dried out some of my pimples!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
1 year, 2 months ago
I've had good results. I wouldn't call this a cream as more of a treatment lotion.
sam e.
sam e.
los angeles
1 year, 9 months ago
I use it regularly and its pretty amazing if you know how to use it. The way i use it is i steam my face before i put it on so my pores are open and get the product into the pimples, and then i sleep with it and wake up with minimized pimples
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Kent, OH
1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly I love this, it minimizes the redness and swelling of my pimples. I usually put it on when I'm hanging around the house and before I go to bed. When I wake up, I just wash it off and my pimples always look better!
Thalia W.
Thalia W.
Las vegas, NV
1 year, 10 months ago
This product reduces the redness and inflammation of your pimple overnight. Larger pimples will take more han day. However, I would definitely reccomend it. It didn't burn me at all, but I don't have sensitive skin. I've been using for a year now and I don't regret it. The bottle also lasts you a long time.