Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC

Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it right, this things is to remove acne? And when you wake up in the morning, do you wash it off or it wil absorbe into your skin?

cece W.
cece W.
Montreal
1 month ago
It works great. But dont shake it even though it LOOKS SHAKABLE because it has to be seperated. I put this drying lotion about 2 times and my pimple was removed so i highly recomment this
MiKenzi L.
MiKenzi L.
4 months ago
It is definitely worth the price! It does remove acne and blemishes, and I usually have some left on my skin in the morning, but it disappears after I wash my face in the morning. :)
liz c.
liz c.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I have used this product with success and so has my sister! I put it on a night and when I wake up it has soaked in my skin. My sister wakes up with a bit a residue that washes right off. I have bought this product from both anthropologie and urban outfitters when they had a sale going on!
Darya P.
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes. Absolutely yes. It is not high priced, it's mid range. It's a spot treatment. You put it in after toner where you have acne and before any moisturizer.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Nope! This brand is all about marketing. It doesn’t do anything:/