Josseline G.

does this really works? I want to buy.

MiKenzi L.
MiKenzi L.
7 months, 1 week ago
Definitely! Worth the $!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Melbourne
8 months ago
OMG YES!! It literally gets rid of all the blemishes of your skin. It did an awesome job for me.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
8 months ago
yes!!! I've tried tea tree oil spot treatments and they do no justice compared to this product. no more embarrassing awkward pimples!!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It definitely works! The smell is a little strong but you'll get used to it after a few uses. I definitely can see results each morning after use and it's perfect to use before big events (I used it before prom).
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I know a lot of people rave about this, but for me the effects were minimal. I followed the instructions on how to use it so I know it wasn’t that so I’m not sure if it just doesn’t work for me or isn’t optimal for hormonal, cystic acne which is what I tend to have. It’s definitely worth trying since the price tag isn’t crazy and it works well for so many people but if you find it doesn’t work I’ve had great success with Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil. It’s more expensive but I got to the point where nothing else seemed to help and this has done wonders for clearing up my acne and preventing new breakouts as well. Like I said I would try Mario Badescu first but if that doesn’t work I’d look into Sunday Riley as another option.
Gaga G.
Gaga G.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it does! Only put it on blemishes though bc otherwise it will dry out your whole face