Add a Photo

Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Nov. 12, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
I'm a teenager so I tend to get a lot of acne. I usually just have red pimples or whiteheads. This drying lotion makes them smaller. I put it on before bed but I'm a restless sleeper so when I wake up some of it has flaked off. Sometimes when you put it on it stings but it's a small price to pay if you want a quick fix for some pimples. I think it's best for if you want to get rid of a couple pimples before an event.
Leonora D.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 31, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
This potion right here is a miracle! Pimples ain't got nothing on it. Seriously, dab a little of this liquid magic on a qtip, rub on a pimple and hours later it's gone! It might seem pricey but a little goes a long way and it really does work. Here's a tip- use it before bed, because it doesn't dry clear but leaves your skin a little milky (kinda like calamine lotion)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 13, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
I have been a Mario Badescu customer for about a year now. I have tried a range of products, but the Drying Lotion has stayed a consistent part of my skincare routine. I use it overnight to dry up blemishes and it works extremely well. If I notice a spot, I put some of this magical lotion on it and it spot will be gone when I wake up.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
This product is magic in a bottle. I used to have really bad breakouts and nothing seemed to work. Enter this drying lotion. I got in the night before bed and in the morning was better than the day before. After two days was completely gone! No consumption was much now, but when I get to break occasionally apply this right away.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
I purchased this for my boyfriend since he gets acne flair ups. While it doesn't prevent them, it does help them go away quicker. You really have to be persistent with using this (it isn't a one-time-and-done, you need to do it at least 2 days in a row) but the amount of time it takes for pimples to disappear is impressive!
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
Okay so first thing is first, this is not an overnight fix all. But what is? It does significantly help to cut down on how long my breakout hangs around. And it totally burns, so prepare. But if you are like me, you will love the tinting sensation because it feels like something is totally happening.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Oct. 14, 2016, midnight
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
Still unsure how I feel about the product. It dries out the pimple and reduces it a bit but probably not as much I thought. I thought I was also excepting it to completely disappear with how much people rave about this product. But I'll definitely still wear it
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
Oct. 14, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
This is a must even for those that get a pimple once in awhile. Dab it on the problem area go to sleep and wash your face. It's like the pimple never existed. This is a holy grail of mine. It's affordable and a little goes a long way.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
Oct. 11, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
This stuff is a miracle worker! Put this on at the first sign of a blemish and it will be gone/greatly reduced over night! The application is kind of weird. It looks like calamine lotion when it's on your face, but it works wonders!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Jan. 14, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz.
This acne spot treatment is great for those blemishes that are the size of Mt. Everest. I simply cleanse and tone, and finish off with this drying lotion at night. In the morning, my acnes scars and blemishes are definitely reduced!
Anabelle O.
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
Where you can find this product
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
Has anyone tried the Kate Somerville version of this? I've heard good things about that and just wanted to know how it compares. How well does it dry out acne? Also, does this dry the skin out in the surrounding area?