BY MARIO BADESCU

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz. see more...

• Where you can find this product 5 Answers
  • Does this actually dryout pimples over night ??? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Kate Somerville version of this? I've heard ...1 Answers
Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried this product yet, but I hope to! I have heard nothing but AWESOME things about it. Right now I am using something harsher for the same purpose and I would like to tone it down. The price of this product is not ‘too pricey’ & I know it to be available at Ulta or online.
Rachel H.
Syracuse
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best acne product I’ve ever used, that actually works. I use it whenever i have serious pimples and it knocks them out the next morning. The packaging is great i love how you see it’s there when you put it on and it dries out those pimples like crazy. Even got my husband to use it. We both are obsessed
Sammy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The is my new favorite spot treatment! I highly recommend it! You are going to want to shake it but don’t that’s not how the product works. I purchased it from ulta for only $17 and compared to my other favorite skincare products it’s very well priced.
Katie T.
carson city
I love this, if you have a brand new swollen pimple or ones you want to clear up fast, this is for you!!! I had a hard pimple on my cheek and I put a dab of this on it over night and it shrunk down big time the next morning. Do not shake it!!! Let the pink stuff be settled in the bottom, take a Q-tip and go to the bottom then dam on pimple. It dries fast on skin and just leave it on over night. Boom you have a dried out pimple or one that has major shrunk. Don't over use on skin as it is very drying.
Melinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This drying lotion really works! You only need a small amount so a little goes a long way with this product the only downside is that it's not very good for sensitive skin which I have and it does irritate my skin a little bit but I find it worth it when I have a break out that I need gone fast!
Emily M.
Berkley
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I thought this was doing something for my zits, but soon I would come to realize it producing so much oil on my face from the dryness that caused me a HORRIBLE breakout. If you use this super super sparingly and don't overdo it, I think you'll be fine and you'll enjoy it. Good price though. Lasted me a long time. I really hated the fact that it was hard to travel with though because for it to work the clay has to be at the bottom and if you throw it in your bag- you're screwed
Rocio P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this product and recommend it for problem acne!! I love it!! I use this as an acne spot treatment leave it overnight and wake up with acting looking less irritated also gives an instantly refreshing feeling on itchy painful acne.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on the fence about this product. It definitely dries out my blemishes but almost too much. I dip the qtip in and apply to a forming pimple. It stings a bit which I love for acne products. Overnight, the blemish is dried up but also has a cap of dry skin over it having pushed the blemish deeper into my skin. If it magically absorbed into my body that would be great but it just sits and gets deeper until it requires a tool to remove it. Good but too good for my skin type.
Caitlin D.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out for the first time about a month ago. I did get lucky with pretty clear skin but due to stress, I do get the random zit or two. When this happens, they usually get pretty inflamed. This drying lotion stops that from happening! It doesn't take the zit away immediately but it does stop it from getting bigger and hurting! It also doesn't dry out my skin around where I use it (other drying lotions have done that in the past). I will continue to use!
Jailyn E.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best pimple popper! I just purchased my second bottle. It removes all the blemishes and it doesn’t leave terrible white marks on my face like other products. This has popped my pimples immediately and made my face clear up. I wish there were bigger bottles but don’t shake it! That’s one of the mistakes I made but all in all it’s a really great buy!
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
Where you can find this product
Lesly L.
Does this actually dryout pimples over night ???
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
Has anyone tried the Kate Somerville version of this? I've heard good things about that and just wanted to know how it compares. How well does it dry out acne? Also, does this dry the skin out in the surrounding area?