Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX

This stuff is pretty bomb! I've tried many other products that do not work half as good as this does. All you do is take a q-tip, get some lotion at the bottom of the bottle (do not shake) and dot the lotion on your already existing pimples. I do this at night and when I wake up...they are seriously gone. If I have a HUGE angry one sometimes it makes it smaller and less red the first time but by the second night it vanishes! It really is amazing, and supper affordable too!!!
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX

Just started using this a week ago and it's doing a better job than the typical benzoyl peroxide (10%) and salisylic acid combo I use! I'm very impressed. It has a slight alcohol smell to it and flakes when it dries up, but it's helped a lot with my one PMS volcano I got that's been overstaying for the past few weeks! It doesn't dry my skin as much as my previous combo, but when it does, a simple exploitation seems to do the fix!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.

I'm a teenager so I tend to get a lot of acne. I usually just have red pimples or whiteheads. This drying lotion makes them smaller. I put it on before bed but I'm a restless sleeper so when I wake up some of it has flaked off. Sometimes when you put it on it stings but it's a small price to pay if you want a quick fix for some pimples. I think it's best for if you want to get rid of a couple pimples before an event.
Julie m.
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX

This is nothing short of a miracle for me! Usually around my time of the month I'll get a few breakouts on my forehead and I stumbled upon this product in Ulta and tried it on a whim not really knowing what to expect. To much avail this shrunk my breakouts and made them less noticeable overnight and it's a huge plus that you get a lot of product seeing as you only need a small amount
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH

MUST HAVE oh my goodness… This has been a lifesaver. Any zits, popped or trouble blemishes I feel I just put a dab of this on my skin after my routine is done at night bam, next morning noticeable difference. Perfect for summer because I like to wear less make up but get self-conscious about my acne! A must have for anyone also super inexpensive for how effective it is!!
Leonora D.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY

This potion right here is a miracle! Pimples ain't got nothing on it. Seriously, dab a little of this liquid magic on a qtip, rub on a pimple and hours later it's gone! It might seem pricey but a little goes a long way and it really does work. Here's a tip- use it before bed, because it doesn't dry clear but leaves your skin a little milky (kinda like calamine lotion)
Catherine G.
Catherine G.

This product is a bit strange, works for some people and not for others. Well, like everything. Must be by the type of skin of each person. It did not work for me, I feel that It did not do anything and It do not dry acne. I gives it to a cousin and she is delighted and says that it has helped a lot. It is a matter for everyone to try it and see how it works
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA

I have been a Mario Badescu customer for about a year now. I have tried a range of products, but the Drying Lotion has stayed a consistent part of my skincare routine. I use it overnight to dry up blemishes and it works extremely well. If I notice a spot, I put some of this magical lotion on it and it spot will be gone when I wake up.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.

This product is magic in a bottle. I used to have really bad breakouts and nothing seemed to work. Enter this drying lotion. I got in the night before bed and in the morning was better than the day before. After two days was completely gone! No consumption was much now, but when I get to break occasionally apply this right away.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

I purchased this for my boyfriend since he gets acne flair ups. While it doesn't prevent them, it does help them go away quicker. You really have to be persistent with using this (it isn't a one-time-and-done, you need to do it at least 2 days in a row) but the amount of time it takes for pimples to disappear is impressive!
Anabelle O.
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY

Where you can find this product
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL

Has anyone tried the Kate Somerville version of this? I've heard good things about that and just wanted to know how it compares. How well does it dry out acne? Also, does this dry the skin out in the surrounding area?

Join Now