BY MARIO BADESCU #48 in Lotion

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz. see more...

• Where you can find this product 5 Answers
  • Does this actually dryout pimples over night ??? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Kate Somerville version of this? I've heard ...1 Answers
Karina J.
I’m definitely a fan of this product. I just bought this a few days ago but I can already see the improvement my skin has made in just a few uses. The way you put it on is kind of awkward, as it is difficult to avoid mixing the solution. It does have a strong alcohol scent to it but it fades over time. My only advice is don’t use this product on areas that are already rough/dry because it WILL dry out those areas even more.
Izzy c.
Maybe I toss and turn too much in my sleep, but I usually wake up with some of the product rubbed off the spots I applied it to. Regardless, it does dry whiteheads as promised! For me, I apply it right before bed, and it takes a couple nights for my whiteheads to dry. It definitely speeds up the "process" at which the whiteheads form and go away. It's worth the price if you want a solution to white heads.
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
I have been on many acne medications before. And this is pretty average. Its great for something daily and to clear a SMALL zit up rather quickly. But for a big cyst it might take some time. This is defiantly not something for a more serious pimple. This is a quick fix for something small. Its important that is reiterated.
Kimberly F.
LEbanon, VA
I had heard a lot of recommendations for this product so I finally gave in and purchased for myself. Just put on with cotton swab when place starts to form and the next morning it is gone. The only thing is it leaves skin around area very dry. I combine with cucumber and aloe facial spray to help from drying out so much.
Makinzie N.
I love this stuff! I put it on my spots at night and in the morning they are all dried up! The only problem I have is that in the morning it’s kinda hard to wash off of my face but I’m not sure if that’s just my face or not! The bottle is so cute! Seems like it’s lasting a while too! Would definitely recommend!
lauren S.
GFAFB, ND
This product is great for drying out overnight acne. It stings a little at first and I don’t like the smell, but honestly this product is worth it! I put it on whenever I get a really pad pimple and sleep with it on over night and when I wake up the pimple is a lot smaller and almost barely there.
allie B.
['State College', ''], PA
I love this as a spot treatment for zits. When a pimple starts to form, I dot this on it overnight (or when lazing around the house) and it dries it up so fast! It'll be completely gone within a day or two, and redness/swelling definitely goes down. Must-have for banishing sneaky breakouts!
Layah🌻 C.
Detroit, MI
This product is an absolute must for those irritating zits that pop up days before a big event. I use this product all the time and it works wonders. It’s makes the blemish so unnoticeable after a few days of using it and it’s amazing! I’m for sure gifting this for Christmas!
Nathalie L.
Very effective. Affordable, bought it for 17 dollars. I use t overnight and wake up with cleared skin. It stung at first, but then it stopped. Smells nice but a little strong, kind of like calamine and rubbing akchohol. I Would buy it again when it runs out.
Katie T.
carson city
I love this, if you have a brand new swollen pimple or ones you want to clear up fast, this is for you!!! I had a hard pimple on my cheek and I put a dab of this on it over night and it shrunk down big time the next morning. Do not shake it!!! Let the pink stuff be settled in the bottom, take a Q-tip and go to the bottom then dam on pimple. It dries fast on skin and just leave it on over night. Boom you have a dried out pimple or one that has major shrunk. Don't over use on skin as it is very drying.
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
Where you can find this product
Lesly L.
Does this actually dryout pimples over night ???
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
Has anyone tried the Kate Somerville version of this? I've heard good things about that and just wanted to know how it compares. How well does it dry out acne? Also, does this dry the skin out in the surrounding area?