Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Whats all the hype about? Has anyone seen great results from this?
does this actually work ?
Does this product dry straight away? Or does it take a few minutes
Start your review of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion!
Carlie M.
Warren, MI
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Carlie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I first tried out this drying lotion when i spotted it at Ulta maybe a year or so ago. Since trying it out, it became a staple in my life every time i have a breakout or just have one lil pimple coming on. I clean my face, put it on before bed and it’s literally overnight MAGIC. If the blemish isn’t completely gone, it’s at least less swollen and dramatically smaller. Overall my favorite for random breakouts. Attached is a natural me, sleepy and ready to wake up refreshed with happy, clear skin.
Shakeina W.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This drying lotion does just what it says, it dries up acne blemishes. There's a pink liquid on the bottom of the bottle and clear on top. You DO NOT shake to mix but rather take a qtip and dip it in the bottle to retrieve the pink solution, apply to blemishes spot, and let dry over night. It took my blemishes 2 night to go away which is pretty quick in my opinion. The consistency reminds me of calmine lotion. It does have a little tar type scent but it's nothing that doesn't go away after it's dried. Over all this works as directed. It's great for those pesky pop ups.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this product for iradicating my blemishes. It has done what its says it will do and I only use as spot treatment occasionally at night. Very effective in my opinion.
Nayeli P.
Inglewood, CA
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Nayeli P.
I love how this product takes away a pimple overnight. and I love how it’s a part of my night routine. Whenever I have a pimple that’s bothering me, I can just put this on and go right to sleep.
Rachel V.
Denver, CO
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Rachel V.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Rachel V.
This is a great product if you have pimples growing! I leave this dry lotion on over night and the next day that pimple is small and then later on I pop it and I apply the dry lotion again and it’s gone! It’s pricey but totally worth it !
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yes, this is it! I love this for those stubborn pimples that just won't budge. Within a few hours, the zit is definitely smaller or even gone. When I first purchased it last year, I was disappointed in the size and thought it won't last long. I was wrong. Almost 9 months later and I still have a good amount left. I do not recommend for hormonal acne. At least for me, it does not do anything. The scent is nostalgic for me as I grew up using pink calamine lotion. Definitely worth the $17!!
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Ashley B.
This is probably the fastest acne drying lotion I have possibly seen. I’ve used other brands but this part brand works instantly. It drys the acne up and doesn’t leave your face feeling dry at all. I’m almost out and will be ordering another one soon.Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
James H.
Jacksonville, FL
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by James H.
I recently tried this because my sister had it. I noticed a huge difference after 1 application! I ordered it the same day. Works perfectly on blemishes!
Jenny N.
Los Gatos, CA
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Jenny N.
Purchased at: Sephora
+ heals the acne really fast + doesn’t irritate my skin - harder to get the product out compare to other acne gel
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The best spot treatment!! I use a q-tip and put the lotion on the pimple, then it’s so much flatter the next day and way less inflamed. I also really like the smell and it’s pretty calming for when I go to sleep.

1,331 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-0e1eb
il y a 2 mois
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Will this shrink my pimples overnight?
Olivia M. il y a 2 mois
yes it definitely does help