BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • Would this not be good for dry skin?!?5 Answers
  • Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
Tina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is soooo good for those days right before a special event, meeting, or date. It doesn't sting, but it does smell like sulfur after you've let it dry on the those troubled areas. The scent is gone after you cleanse your face the next morning. It absorbs the excess oil in that area but doesn't dry out my skin. Tiny blemishes are 90% gone and those painful bumps that either never turn into a pimple or take forever for it to surface are also minimized. I have a bump above my brow and it's shrunken so much after just one application! It's my first time using it too. I just use a clean q-tip to dip into the pink stuff and immediately dot it onto the areas. I don't have acne prone skin, but I do get a few surprises from time to time.
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
This product did not work for me at all. Instead of doing what it said it does, it did the complete opposite. I applied to the Whitehead’s and left over night how it’s supposed to be. The next morning instead of them being dry, I woke up with bigger pimples. My face would hurt, well only the areas where I applied it. I did not shake the solution like it said, I only dipped a cotton swab in the pink sediment and applied. I don’t know what went wrong but my face broke out bad and it would hurt. Now I’ve had acne before but it had never gotten to the point of having pain on my face. Also after that day I stopped using the product until my acne cleared up, well my face was dry and I had bad scarring from the pimples. I don’t ever pick on a pimple because I know that it scars up, so I was so confused and worried because of how my face reacted to it. I was in pain for a couple days and j realized it was the product because i decided to try once again a few weeks later and the same thing happened. His was the worst product I have ever tried on my face. As you can see it’s basically brand new just used it twice for the same reason that it didn’t work for me. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion I don’t know if this happened to anyone else before, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Alma R.
It does dry out acne. I know you’re supposed to put this on whiteheads, but I would apply it on new pimples that were just red. It would dry them out and make them flatter. Do not mix or shake the bottle. You only want to use the pink sediment on the bottom. Do not use this on any open pimples or after exfoliating, it will sting and hurt a little. This product has alcohol in the ingredient list, so that is something you might want to be aware about. Overall, I wouldn’t repurchase this right now, but it is a great product of you consistently get breakouts.
I cannot rave about this product enough ! I’m on my 5 th bottle within the last two years. I swear by this product whenever I have a hormonal breakout once a month, this helps keep my acne at bay. I apply with a cotton swab all over my blemishes and go to bed, when I wake up the size and redness are both significantly decreased. It also dries up the pimple and allows it heal twice as fast as it would in its own. I would highly recommend, this is one of my staple products and will continue to use this as long this company makes it !
Alicia B.
Fort worth, TX
This has been the only Acne treatment I have used in the last 6 years. I went from having horrible hormonal acne to have the occasional breakout. I have never found a product that does what this drying lotion does. The moment i have a pimple I put this on with a q tip and when I wake up the blemish is normally half the size as it was when the solution was put on it. One container can last forever. this can dry out the skin and make the area flaky if applied outside of the blemish head, so use it sparingly.
rachel s.
Portland
I had seen so many great reviews for this saying that it is a miracle worker for your skin so naturally I had to try it out. It’s very cute but tempting to shake even though you aren’t supposed to. I started to use this and it definitely made my pimples less red in the morning but wasn’t as drastic as results as I had been expecting from all the great results. It does work though and I recommend this product for people with acne prone skin.
Madi S.
cedar hills, ut
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never had issues with acne, but I do sometimes have small breakouts. I found this product and put it on a pimple and go to sleep. When I wakeup it’s basically gone. Just a little scabbed over. Seriously life changing. Pimples that would take a week to go away are gone in a matter of 2 days ! DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. take a q-tip and dip it in the pink liquid that settles at the bottom and then place that on your trouble spot.
marlon n.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
yes!!!! this spot treatment is effective. totally works and heals up spots acne around my neck. i dip the cotton swab all the way to the bottom then apply to acne. pls don't shake the bottle thats one of the precautions. i recommend this product to acne prone people
Esmeralda S.
Bellevue
I went into Ulta to look for some new skincare product and the lady told me how this helps reduce redness and blemish thats coming to the surface. Leave it on overnight and wash off in the morning , i did that and the first 3 days you could see difference!! i used it when i broke out on my nose and it was so noticeable how much smaller and less irritated my skin looked!! Definitely recommend.
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
This stuff is magic. It has worked great on my sensitive combo skin to get rid of any special face demons that pop up. It takes some getting used to to adjust to the smell (it is kind of medicinal smelling in my opinion) and the application (you are supposed to leave it separated). But it works great. Not sure how it does with cystic acne though because I don’t get those types of break outs.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?