2 colors available

BY MARIO BADESCU

Drying Cream - Acne cream that conceals! Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.(0.5 oz.) - Drying Cream see more...

Aly H.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
I love how I can apply it and then put my makeup on over it knowing that I'm controlling the breakout area and containing it as well as healing it without adding to the problem by wearing makeup. I love how it blends nicely and makes it less of an upset to look in the mirror when makeup free because of the skin tint color. This stuff works great and really has become a product I cannot imagine battling acne and not having as a tool to bring into combat. A little goes a long way! At first when I ordered it online I was kinda upset it was small but the more I became familiar with the product using it the more I realized really how much that small amount actually is and will last me! Amazing on helping heal broken skin from a cystic acne flare up too! Highly recommend to everyone with problem skin
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I know that it is instructed to be used as a base before applying your foundations or concealers just to help the pimple a little more,but I dont use it for that purpose just because I don't wear foundation or place any concealers on my active pimples. However, I do use it as a spot treatment before bed and it works so well! I just dab iton a pinple and the next day, its not as red because the aloe soothes it. I also dab a little on an erupted pimple and it helps it heal much faster and much more gentle.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Tucson, AZ
Man do I love this stuff! Definitely a Holy Grail product. I have a lot of tools in my arsenal for battling my persistent and annoying adult hormonal acne. This stuff takes the gold in terms of spot treatment. It works especially well on those large red bumps along the jawline that never come to a head. Some people like the Drying Lotion more but this works better for me. I think it's worth it to try both and see which you prefer. Either one is awesome for acne.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Freeport, NY
My favorite acne face mask. Nowadays I tend to only have slight acne, mostly breakouts along my chin or the random cheek or forehead pimple, but this stuff drys it up practically in one night. This is a lifesaver for cystic acne, a few nights of this as a spot treatment and even deep cysts disappear or at least come to the surface. Extremely drying obviously so I suggest moisturizing THEN putting on this mask only as a spot treatment and sleeping on it
Ivana O.
Ivana O.
Seems to work wonders at first, but as I've used it quite often.. I've noticed and came to realize this product was the reason for my clogged pores. This product should only be used for a single pimple perhaps, but if you're trying to get rid of a few bumps in a general area.. avoid using this as your treatment of choice. Overall, works great with minimizing pimples.. but doesn't do much for acne and it WILL clog pores!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I do tend to notice a reduction in pimple size and inflammation after I use it. The smell is awful and you have to be careful to only pick up a little- goes a long way! I don't like that it's in a jar for oxidization or that it separates. The whole acne line has irritating ingredients like alcohol so while it may help temporarily I always just think it's not good for my skin in general. Also the line is not cheap.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I used to be really impressed with this stuff when I first bought it, but the longer I've had it and as it begins to change to a more dry consistency I don't think it's giving me the same results. I won't be repurchasing this and plan on trying their Drying Lotion when I finish this product. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I wrote about it in my Skincare Routine post.
Yadira O.
Yadira O.
I have been using this face mask for about a month or so and I love it so much! The smell isn't the most pleasant but the results is soft skin and cleared breakouts. I have been using this along with other Mario badescu products. I tend to get hormonal breakouts along my chin and this stuff and the drying cream is just magical. Highly recommended. My skin type is combination to normal.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I've never used a product that gave me real overnight results like their claim, until I used this drying cream. Put it on a pimple that's coming up before you go to bed and in the morning it's either gone or much less noticeable and irritating. I don't find it to be too drying regarding the rest of my skin, although I am sure to moisturizer well the next morning.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This product significantly helps clear up pimples. I apply it at night after I moisturize. I've noticed it helps dry up the pimples and reduce their redness and size so that they can heal faster. The smell is not wonderful but it is tolerable because I wear it when I'm sleeping. I bought the full size one and it is going to last a very long time.
Calla M.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
Is this product necessary for cystic acne if you use buffering lotion? Which is more effective?
Ally L.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry, but I have some pimples and bumps under my skin that I cannot get to go away! But I'm worried it will dry my face out and make things worse in that way.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I get cystic acne will this help that
Darriyen I.
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample of this, would it be better to use it just like the drying lotion?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like their drying lotion but it tends to be very watery and just runs down my face. Is this a thicker consitency?