BY MARIO BADESCU

Unique spot treatment featuring Sulfur. Helps shrink small bumps and surface blemishes. Re-balances troubled areas.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Zinc Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Oleth-10, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale),Ichthammol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Cysteine, Niacinamide,Panthenol, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Tocopherol, Allantoin, Biotin, Arginine, Leucine, Lysine, Tyrosine, Valine, Glutamic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20,Maltodextrin, Zinc Chloride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pyridoxine HCl, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride,Methylparaben, Propylparaben

How To Use

Dab small amount onto affected areas until product blends into skin. Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If skin irritation develops and persists, discontinue use.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If skin irritation develops and persists, discontinue use.

• Is it worth the money I really want it also what does it ...2 Answers
  • I get cystic acne will this help that2 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry,...2 Answers
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
I just recently purchased this for my period acne breakouts. I typically get one or two really big pimples right before the time of the month! It really helped flatten and heal them faster than what it would have taken for them to naturally run their course. I have oily skin so the drying cream doesn’t leave my skin flaky. Be cautious. This product is for oily and combination skin. It even states it on the packaging (the c & o). If you have dry skin, it might cause that flakiness to the skin to occur. Not saying that you should avoid it completely, that’s just the skin types it’s recommended for! Also, there is a very strong odor to the product. It smells like sulphur but that’s one of the main ingredients in the product, so that’s the first thing you’ll smell. I have also read into how some people put it directly on an acne spot and it’ll cause smaller acne bumps around the original. Not sure if that’s what’s happening to me right now, or if that’s just from my acne breakout. Overall, it has helped heal some of my biggest acne spots!
Nicole L.
Meh, I really didn't notice a difference in my skin while using this product.  I was having a variety of acne problems around my t-zone - primarily the forehead and chin areas - and I wanted something that would cover a large area with ease.  If it helped, it was slow, and I feel like I could play around with other products to find something that would better relieve me off my skin issues. Returned and trying something else.
Cynthia H.
Brooklyn
I've been using this every night for a few weeks now and it really is making my skin clear. It does unclog oil from your pores. My skin is gotten so much smoother without forming as much as whiteheads as it normally would due to my oily skin. Also, but using this at night, it sucks up most of the oily that will produce overnight on my tzone area. I love it!
Amanda O.
I was really debating about purchasing this product but after many influencers said they used it, I gave in. The packaging may look very small but there is enough product to last me 10 years. With a few nights of applying it, my pimples are immediately gone without a trace. Washing it off in the morning is easy and worth the time to remove zits without leaving a mark or harming the skin in any way. Love this product so much!
Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I have tried quite a few drying/spot treatments in my time including origins on the spot, Clinique treatment gel, Dermalogica overnight drying gel, and various drug store ones. While I love the origins on the spot treatment gel, this has easily become my favorite. Still haven’t figured out the most efficient way to use it (applying it like a cream or using it as a spot treatment. I actually like using a little and blending around the corners of my nose where I get the most oily before applying my makeup! But when I put this on like a spot treatment over night I have seen results the next morning. Definitely will be using this because the amazing price point and how well it works for me.
Alanis D.
Arizona
This drying cream is perfect for drying up pimples that have come to a head. It has a strong smell because of the sulfer but, it passes after awhile. I like to use it as an overnight spot treatment and when I wake up any pimples I had the night before are dried up a little, if not completely.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has really helped me with the reduction of those annoying under the skin acne bumps that hurt like hell. I wasn't really expecting it to work as well as it did but it really does reduce the size of them & even helps so much that they stop hurting. Really flattens them out. I'm still pretty shocked that it helped & I'm glad. If you're having the same issue I urge you to try it out. Also helped me realize that sulfur might me the only thing that really works for me. & on that note, it does have a sulfur smell but it's not strong & it's manageable.
Kate B.
Yuma
I use this as a spot treatment for my pimples. It works great, reduces redness, and reduces the size. I wouldn't recommend using all over the face because it is drying, don't use it on broken/open skin cause it will burn. And be aware that this product does stink!
Kat G.
USA
It didn't really work for me - I used it as a spot treatment for my cystic acne and nothing really happened to it. It also has a strong sulfer scent that isn't really appealing, although I wouldn't have minded about the smell if it did work.
Kaylynn W.
Euharlee, GA
I'm so happy I found this product! I purchased this at Ulta and it goes beyond my expectations! The smell is a little strong but since it helps clear up my stubborn adult acne, I'm dealing with it. 10/10 would buy again!!
Liz J.
Is this product supposed to be worn during the day? I put it on this morning but it has an odor and it's been driving me crazy all day.
Calla M.
Columbia , MO
Is this product necessary for cystic acne if you use buffering lotion? Which is more effective?
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
Does this fade old acne scars
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Is it worth the money I really want it also what does it do for your skin
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like their drying lotion but it tends to be very watery and just runs down my face. Is this a thicker consitency?