BY MARIO BADESCU

Drying Cream - Acne cream that conceals! Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.(0.5 oz.) - Drying Cream see more...

• I get cystic acne will this help that2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money I really want it also what does it do for y...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry, but I h...2 Answers
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Drying Cream more...
This product has really helped me with the reduction of those annoying under the skin acne bumps that hurt like hell. I wasn't really expecting it to work as well as it did but it really does reduce the size of them & even helps so much that they stop hurting. Really flattens them out. I'm still pretty shocked that it helped & I'm glad. If you're having the same issue I urge you to try it out. Also helped me realize that sulfur might me the only thing that really works for me. & on that note, it does have a sulfur smell but it's not strong & it's manageable.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to pimple rescue cream!! As soon as I feel one coming I right away start applying this on the spot. Within a day or two it is gone! I also started having my teenage son use it with his acne. It works wonders! I love that it also keeps me my oily skin under control and keeps my makeup on all day. Just wish I could use it on a regular basis but it's not for that.
Audrey R.
I think if you want to have some basic concealer-like coverage during your day on your minor acne bump and you don't want to put real makeup actually on it, this is the way to go. It protects, reduces redness, and helps heals acne fast. I've used it in the past, but I don't break out as much anymore due to diligent use of the Mario Badescu skincare line, so I don't really need this particular product as much anymore. That's a good thing!
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
This was my favorite item out of all the products I have used from Mario Badescu. It may not smell like flowers or fruit, but it works. And it felt so natural to me. My skin never dried out too much. And it never irritated or inflamed my face. I feel like a lot of spot tretments burn or sting a little bit and this doesn't at all.
Lori A.
This DEFINITELY dries out any blemishes. However, unless I have an event/meeting, I have found it is still better to let things run their course. This product causes flaking (duh, it's a drying cream). While it makes any blemishes less obvious, it also makes them take longer to completely heal.
Mila J.
Homer Glen, IL
Although it might not smell very pleasant this mask did a great job at minimizing my closed comedones. It is quite drying so I would recommend only using it in the problem areas and not over the entire face. I would 100% recommend this to those that are struggling with persistent breakouts.
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
I would give this 5 stars, but the sulfur scent is a little overpowering. Great price, repeat user of the product. I dab a little on pimples or impending breakouts and it is very effective. Just don't spread it on other areas, because it can be drying.
Chrissy A.
I have always had acne issues and once I got pregnant I had to switch to products that didn't contain salicylic acid. I was surprised how well this worked and loved that it was safe for me and my unborn child.
Juliana C.
Sugar Land, TX
i was first introduced to this by my sister, she swears by this. this product actually works on my skin! help dry out pimple and noticeably reduce the size of the acne overnight. taking one star off because i don't really like the smell of this product, but it doesn't bother me that much.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I haven't always been someone that is into acne or breakout type products; but this stuff is slightly gold. I never had intense acne growing up or in my peak years, so my skin care routine remained pretty minimal and basic. In the last year or so, I've added products into my "wash+moisturize" routine, and each one has done me justice. Recently, I've been getting random pimples and blemishes. A friend recommended this product to me a couples months ago and I now swear by it. I honestly used to fear products like this because I thought it was damaging or encouraged other breakouts, but I love this stuff. The packaging and the smell could stand to be improved greatly, but it's worth it. I think it was $15ish and you get so much product out of this. It comes in a jar that you dispense product with your finger- I don't like that because you're constantly dipping your finger in it and it kind of restricts anyone else from being able to share this without a pump. But I've seriously seen results from this product overnight and within two days. I had an insane breakout on my chin (I think it came from having my face on my dog constantly). I applied the product to my chin last night when I first noticed the breakout, and it's already half the size this morning. I'm extremely impressed. I assume this product will last for a while because I only use a very small amount at a time, so I definitely think the price is no big deal!
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
Does this fade old acne scars
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
Is this product necessary for cystic acne if you use buffering lotion? Which is more effective?
Sarah B.
I get cystic acne will this help that
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like their drying lotion but it tends to be very watery and just runs down my face. Is this a thicker consitency?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample of this, would it be better to use it just like the drying lotion?