BY MARIO BADESCU

Drying Cream - Acne cream that conceals! Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.(0.5 oz.) - Drying Cream see more...

• I get cystic acne will this help that2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money I really want it also what does it do for y...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry, but I h...2 Answers
Tiffiany W.
Conroe, TX
I can't recommend this product enough!!! So the smell isn't amazing but I'd bath in it with these results!! A tiny and I mean tiny dab, on a red spot, a pimple already there, even the sore spot you know a zit is about to growv into and within a few hours it's like it was never there at all! The creamy color blends nice with my tone and I've even used a few times under foundation. I received this in a sample kit from Mario Badescu website, answered a few questions about my skin and paid 2.95 for shipping, I was very impressed with the adorable wrapping, the product page was written out to me by name, and the entire line was perfect for my skin type!! I'm just about done with the samples but ordered a few full size today so!!! Enjoy Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to pimple rescue cream!! As soon as I feel one coming I right away start applying this on the spot. Within a day or two it is gone! I also started having my teenage son use it with his acne. It works wonders! I love that it also keeps me my oily skin under control and keeps my makeup on all day. Just wish I could use it on a regular basis but it's not for that.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think if you want to have some basic concealer-like coverage during your day on your minor acne bump and you don't want to put real makeup actually on it, this is the way to go. It protects, reduces redness, and helps heals acne fast. I've used it in the past, but I don't break out as much anymore due to diligent use of the Mario Badescu skincare line, so I don't really need this particular product as much anymore. That's a good thing!
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Not only does it help to dry up acne, but it also provides a little bit of camouflage under my makeup. It is a very light color so may not work as well for darker-skinned individuals unless you could cover it with a good foundation. It has really helped to clear up my skin. It is also very gentle on my sensitive skin. I get no irritation when using this product.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite item out of all the products I have used from Mario Badescu. It may not smell like flowers or fruit, but it works. And it felt so natural to me. My skin never dried out too much. And it never irritated or inflamed my face. I feel like a lot of spot tretments burn or sting a little bit and this doesn't at all.
Lori A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This DEFINITELY dries out any blemishes. However, unless I have an event/meeting, I have found it is still better to let things run their course. This product causes flaking (duh, it's a drying cream). While it makes any blemishes less obvious, it also makes them take longer to completely heal.
Desiree V.
This stuff freaking makes me feel like I got Botox. Even though I’m young it makes my face feel like a younger version of my face. I’ve bought three of these within the past two months . It’s my holy grail before and after having loads of makeup on. I think I’m gonna have to stock up for the winter .
Mila J.
Homer Glen, IL
Although it might not smell very pleasant this mask did a great job at minimizing my closed comedones. It is quite drying so I would recommend only using it in the problem areas and not over the entire face. I would 100% recommend this to those that are struggling with persistent breakouts.
Maddie S.
Newnan, GA
This product works as a lovely overnight spot treatment for acne spots! But my only issue is that it contains sulfur which makes it have a very eggy scent :/ but the upside is that the sulfur is great for acne! If you can get over the smell, definitely give this product a try.
alexis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn’t work at all. It’s supposed to cover acne but the color is too light so it stands out too much. If i put it under my foundation it starts to peel off. It doesn’t even dry out the acne that i have. I’m very disappointed with this product.
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
Is this product necessary for cystic acne if you use buffering lotion? Which is more effective?
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
Does this fade old acne scars
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample of this, would it be better to use it just like the drying lotion?
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry, but I have some pimples and bumps under my skin that I cannot get to go away! But I'm worried it will dry my face out and make things worse in that way.
Sarah B.
I get cystic acne will this help that