BY MARIO BADESCU

Drying Cream - Acne cream that conceals! Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.(0.5 oz.) - Drying Cream see more...

• I get cystic acne will this help that2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money I really want it also what does it do for y...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry, but I h...2 Answers
Giselle O.
Social Circle
Review for: Drying Cream more...
This product is amazing!!!!! The only downside is the smell: honestly it smells like battery acid and herbs. Gross. But, the smell is nothing compared to how much this stuff heals cystic acne. The way I use it is I wash my face with a gentle cleanser, then dot on this cream on my acne spots. I let the cream sit for about 10-20 minutes and then put moisturizer on my whole face, which as I am gently massaging that in, it rubs the drying cream all over my face (except where it as soaked in). I do this 1-2 times a day, depending on how many cysts I have (I have PCOS). It stops the dark red color of my acne, pulls the excess fluid from inside the cyst to the surface of the skin (which reduces pain), and doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s amazing!!!! But seriously though, that smell.....
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Drying Cream more...
This product has really helped me with the reduction of those annoying under the skin acne bumps that hurt like hell. I wasn't really expecting it to work as well as it did but it really does reduce the size of them & even helps so much that they stop hurting. Really flattens them out. I'm still pretty shocked that it helped & I'm glad. If you're having the same issue I urge you to try it out. Also helped me realize that sulfur might me the only thing that really works for me. & on that note, it does have a sulfur smell but it's not strong & it's manageable.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to pimple rescue cream!! As soon as I feel one coming I right away start applying this on the spot. Within a day or two it is gone! I also started having my teenage son use it with his acne. It works wonders! I love that it also keeps me my oily skin under control and keeps my makeup on all day. Just wish I could use it on a regular basis but it's not for that.
Chloe A.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Drying Cream more...
This is the best spot treatment I've ever used. I only use it at night because it does not blend into the skin too well. My week long breakouts are now only 2 or 3 days. A little goes a long way as well. This had will last me forever. Will buy again.
Audrey R.
I think if you want to have some basic concealer-like coverage during your day on your minor acne bump and you don't want to put real makeup actually on it, this is the way to go. It protects, reduces redness, and helps heals acne fast. I've used it in the past, but I don't break out as much anymore due to diligent use of the Mario Badescu skincare line, so I don't really need this particular product as much anymore. That's a good thing!
Tarryn J.
Queens
This is good for lessening the time that big, under-the-surface bumps stay on my face. It tends to rub off some during the night and the smell is unpleasant but it gets the job done.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
This was my favorite item out of all the products I have used from Mario Badescu. It may not smell like flowers or fruit, but it works. And it felt so natural to me. My skin never dried out too much. And it never irritated or inflamed my face. I feel like a lot of spot tretments burn or sting a little bit and this doesn't at all.
Gabi M.
Marshall
I know this isn't a mask but I use it like one and it does the job, I already have dry skin but I use it on my friend who is acne prone and the acne dries up within days
Lori A.
This DEFINITELY dries out any blemishes. However, unless I have an event/meeting, I have found it is still better to let things run their course. This product causes flaking (duh, it's a drying cream). While it makes any blemishes less obvious, it also makes them take longer to completely heal.
Mila J.
Homer Glen, IL
Although it might not smell very pleasant this mask did a great job at minimizing my closed comedones. It is quite drying so I would recommend only using it in the problem areas and not over the entire face. I would 100% recommend this to those that are struggling with persistent breakouts.
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
Does this fade old acne scars
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
Is this product necessary for cystic acne if you use buffering lotion? Which is more effective?
Sarah B.
I get cystic acne will this help that
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like their drying lotion but it tends to be very watery and just runs down my face. Is this a thicker consitency?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample of this, would it be better to use it just like the drying lotion?