BY MARIO BADESCU

Drying Cream - Acne cream that conceals! Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.(0.5 oz.) - Drying Cream see more...

• I get cystic acne will this help that2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money I really want it also what does it ...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out? My skin is very dry,...2 Answers
Kaley J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Drying Cream more...
I just recently purchased this for my period acne breakouts. I typically get one or two really big pimples right before the time of the month! It really helped flatten and heal them faster than what it would have taken for them to naturally run their course. I have oily skin so the drying cream doesn’t leave my skin flaky. Be cautious. This product is for oily and combination skin. It even states it on the packaging (the c & o). If you have dry skin, it might cause that flakiness to the skin to occur. Not saying that you should avoid it completely, that’s just the skin types it’s recommended for! Also, there is a very strong odor to the product. It smells like sulphur but that’s one of the main ingredients in the product, so that’s the first thing you’ll smell. I have also read into how some people put it directly on an acne spot and it’ll cause smaller acne bumps around the original. Not sure if that’s what’s happening to me right now, or if that’s just from my acne breakout. Overall, it has helped heal some of my biggest acne spots!
Giselle O.
Social Circle
Review for: Drying Cream more...
This product is amazing!!!!! The only downside is the smell: honestly it smells like battery acid and herbs. Gross. But, the smell is nothing compared to how much this stuff heals cystic acne. The way I use it is I wash my face with a gentle cleanser, then dot on this cream on my acne spots. I let the cream sit for about 10-20 minutes and then put moisturizer on my whole face, which as I am gently massaging that in, it rubs the drying cream all over my face (except where it as soaked in). I do this 1-2 times a day, depending on how many cysts I have (I have PCOS). It stops the dark red color of my acne, pulls the excess fluid from inside the cyst to the surface of the skin (which reduces pain), and doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s amazing!!!! But seriously though, that smell.....
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to pimple rescue cream!! As soon as I feel one coming I right away start applying this on the spot. Within a day or two it is gone! I also started having my teenage son use it with his acne. It works wonders! I love that it also keeps me my oily skin under control and keeps my makeup on all day. Just wish I could use it on a regular basis but it's not for that.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Drying Cream more...
This product has really helped me with the reduction of those annoying under the skin acne bumps that hurt like hell. I wasn't really expecting it to work as well as it did but it really does reduce the size of them & even helps so much that they stop hurting. Really flattens them out. I'm still pretty shocked that it helped & I'm glad. If you're having the same issue I urge you to try it out. Also helped me realize that sulfur might me the only thing that really works for me. & on that note, it does have a sulfur smell but it's not strong & it's manageable.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Drying Cream more...
I felt that this product just worked ok. It helped to dry my acne a bit but not as much as I had hoped. Downside is that it smells absolutely horrible. Upside is that it didn't irritate my skin at all. Next time I have a breakout I will give it another try.
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Drying Cream more...
I'm so happy I found this product! I purchased this at Ulta and it goes beyond my expectations! The smell is a little strong but since it helps clear up my stubborn adult acne, I'm dealing with it. 10/10 would buy again!!
Audrey R.
I think if you want to have some basic concealer-like coverage during your day on your minor acne bump and you don't want to put real makeup actually on it, this is the way to go. It protects, reduces redness, and helps heals acne fast. I've used it in the past, but I don't break out as much anymore due to diligent use of the Mario Badescu skincare line, so I don't really need this particular product as much anymore. That's a good thing!
Haley F.
Huffman
This was my saving grace when I had a random break out. I'd dab a bit on and the next day I'd just have to exfoliate and wallah! Pretty much clear skin! This is my favorite Mario Badescu products that I've tried so far.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
This was my favorite item out of all the products I have used from Mario Badescu. It may not smell like flowers or fruit, but it works. And it felt so natural to me. My skin never dried out too much. And it never irritated or inflamed my face. I feel like a lot of spot tretments burn or sting a little bit and this doesn't at all.
Lori A.
Chesterfield, VA
This DEFINITELY dries out any blemishes. However, unless I have an event/meeting, I have found it is still better to let things run their course. This product causes flaking (duh, it's a drying cream). While it makes any blemishes less obvious, it also makes them take longer to completely heal.
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
Does this fade old acne scars
Calla M.
Columbia, MO
Is this product necessary for cystic acne if you use buffering lotion? Which is more effective?
Sarah B.
I get cystic acne will this help that
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like their drying lotion but it tends to be very watery and just runs down my face. Is this a thicker consitency?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample of this, would it be better to use it just like the drying lotion?