BY MARIO BADESCU #68 in Face Masks

Powerful purifying mask. Effectively deep cleans congested skin. Helps tighten and minimize the look of pores.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Kaolin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben,Citronellol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• I have combination skin, would this be good to use? Also,...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? Also I am looking fo...3 Answers
  • Really wondering if it works?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Short and sweet, Mario Badescu products work. Their products just work, and that's what matters. The price is a bit high compared to drugstore products, however these are quality products and not some dupe. I've been using this specific mask for a while now a couple months and it's perfect for sensitive skin. It smooths, soothes,and leaves you with a glowy complexion. Calms redness, and doesn't harden like many other masks. You can move your face! yay!!!" in 39 reviews
Mahika D.
I was very excited to use this face mask from the minute I bought it. When I went to use it, i first washed my face and thoroughly dried my face as it said to. As soon as I opened the face mask I noticed that the face mask was very watery and liquedy. More so than any face mask I have ever used before. It said to leave the face mask on for 15-20 minutes which is about how long it takes for the face mask to dry. I personally like to leave face masks on longer than it says bc sometimes this will help the face mask have a greater affect, but in this case it really didn't make any difference. Once I washed off the face mask after about 30 minutes I didn't see much of a difference at all and my acne and large pores were still there. It said that it would take away all appearance of pores on the bottle, but it didn't really do that. Regardless I could tell this face mask impacted under my skin more than on top. It doesn't really help much with acne, but overall i recconend this face mask to help detox under ur skin!
Alyssa M.
Glendale Hts, IL
This mask is actually really nice when you want to brighten up your skin, or if you have acne you’d like to clear up. It helps to clear up my clogged pores and has a fresh kind of feeling on my skin while it dries. The only downside is that it’s very messy to put on and gets everywhere while applying. Other than that it is really nice and I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants a nice refreshing face masks that helps clear up pores and build up!Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask
ᴀɴɪsᴀ ᴀ.
So this is actually one of my favorite masks and every single time I was this mask I feel like my life has changed and I’m not even saying that just because I’m writing a review this is in my opinion one of the greatest masks that I’ve ever used is it really really gets into my pores and tight and then extremely our use it after I cleanse my skin but before I moisturize so I’ll put the mask on for about 20 minutes and then afterwards I’ll moisturize and do my serum and head off to bed
Jenny W.
Los Angeles
The Mario Badescu Cucumber tonic mask works amazing and has improved my overall skin texture! Here's what I love:

A few of my favorites about this tonic mask:
> Scent: smells amazing especially if you previously love or are okay with the scent of cucumber.
> Texture: applies onto the skin nicely and is NOT greasy or clammy.

> Effectiveness: after a few uses, this mask helped me in balancing my skin tone and left my skin feeling fresh and non-irritated. This works great for those with combo or sensitive skin types too!

Overall, I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for a good quality cucumber mask from the Mario Badescu family!
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
While I enjoyed the result of this mask, I felt like something was off with the consistency of the product I received. The mask did not spread evenly across my face but left small blotches where the product would not sit on my skin. Almost like an oil and water scenario. The mask still left my skin feeling soft and was a pleasant feeling. From other pictures I saw of others using this mask, I feel like my experience was not the norm.
Cecilia A.
I find that this mask is perfect for each skin type depending on how long you keep it on your skin. If you have sensitive/dry skin, I recommend keeping it on for 8-12 minutes in order to get the cooling sensation, forming and pore cleaning properties as well as hydrating. Now, if you keep it on any longer it will begin to work perfectly for oily/combo skin. It is a product I highly recommend for those skin types.
tiara m.
Largo, FL
The mask gave me a refreshing, cool feeling on my fave while the mask was on my face and after I washed it off. The mask works best when applied to a wet face with wet fingers that soften the mask to make it into a clay like consistency. I love how bright it made my face and how soft and smooth it left it. It is not a harsh product either and left me feeling very refreshed!
Kyra M.
Blue Bell
I used this product multiple times before. My coworker told me about it so I thought I would give it a try. I liked it a lot but after a while it didn’t do much for me so I had to switch it up. This product is good but for a short period of time. I would recommend for someone new to using face masks but I definitely wouldn’t buy it again as it doesn’t work for me.
Paige L.
What a great mask!!! Super cool and refreshing, leaving a clean feel. I started using this mask wondering if it would help calm the redness in my face down. It did wonders for the redness, but one problem I had was it left my face with a weird film that was hard to get off. But this product is great for anyone looking for a product to reduce redness. Great buy!
Myrissa G.
Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask
I have an obsession with masks, and I already loved the Mario Badescu skin care line, so I decided to try the Cucumber Tonic Mask. It smelled really good when I first opened it which is always nice! It’s a pretty good mask, it makes my face feel cleaned and refreshed. My skin also felt smoother once I washed it off.
Kinsey L.
Does this product dry out your skin? Also I am looking for a mask to help with my pores but not be too harsh, would this be a good option?
maría f.
Miami
Really wondering if it works?
DeAnna V.
Secaucus, NJ
I have combination skin, would this be good to use? Also, how often a week do you use this product?