Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

[product:cucumber-tonic-mask] ? would I use it?
Has anyone tried this? If so. What do you rate this?
Does this mask work?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask!
Product Highlights
...this specific mask for a while now a couple months and it's perfect for sensitive skin. It smooths, soothes,and leaves you with a glowy complexion. Calms redness, and doesn't harden like many other masks. You can move your face! yay!!!in reviews
Rosa S.
Columbus, TX
Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask uploaded by Rosa S.
I truly recommend to try this mask out. After use, it makes my face feel refreshed and look healthy. It gives you a cool blast and smell. 😊 You won't see instant results but if you use as directed you will.
Julissa P.
Peekskill, NY
Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask uploaded by Julissa P.
It was my first time using it and I love the smell. I love the after glow it leaves you looking. I must say it’s very watery but it locks into your face when used. Because when you place mask liquid on to hands.
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
I love this mask so much, I feel like it does a great job and quickly. I can tell it's working just after the first use! I recommend to everyone
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
Received this as a gift. Smells great, I’ve only used this product a few times but so far I like it.
Alicia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Mario Badescu always has the most amazing products. This product not only smells amazing but also hydrated completely and leaves no drying effect. It is a bit pricey but it lasts a very long time and is well worth it!
Marieya T.
Las Vegas
I use this because it helps my skin get a more dewy and glossy look so I use it as an on the to mask when I have time
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing! I used to use this all the time! It was so good that I got my friends to use it! Even my guy friends! I’d definitely try to lessen the price although it is very worth the product. Would buy again!
Savannah B.
Austin, TX
I really like this mask. I have sensitive/combination skin that can flake quite easily, and I've found this product to be gentle and great for my face. It's also mid-priced while feeling like a luxury product. I've recommended this to friends.
Shayla Z.
Kansas City,MO
Has a nice light cucumber scent to it. It's very nice and soothing. You do have you wait for it to dry before you take it off or else it'll be hard to take off. 9/10
Julia R.
Homestead, FL
I have sensitive skin and I get a lot of rashes especially during summer and this helps with calming my red itchy skin as well as helping with drying out acne but it doesn’t dry out skin, I don’t know how it does it! Totally love this !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sofia M.