Mario Badescu Cucumber Make-Up Remover Cream uploaded by Chloe M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Classic cream, tissue-off formula. Removes heavy makeup. Leaves skin soft and moisturized.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance),Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

How To Use

Gently massage in circular motions on dry face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use a damp cloth or cotton pads to wipe off in an outward direction. No rinsing is necessary. Follow with toner or astringent. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
It removes makeup for the most part, but I wear heavy full glam makeup quite often and it always left some makeup behind after I used it. I like the smell and I liked that it was moisturizing, but I had to use a lot of product to get makeup off of my face. Plus this hurts when you get it in your eyes. I would recommend it for someone who wears light makeup.
Brianna G.
Fort Valley, GA
When I look for face products I always consider the scent of the product. Cucumber is my favorite scent when it comes to face products so I had to buy this. This product is great. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. The price of this product is just right also. I would purchase this a million more times.
Selena G.
State College, PA
I always am looking for a good makeup remover, and I really like this one! I've been on a cucumber kick recently since the heat has been causing my rosacea to flare up, and this really helps with not harming my skin when I take my makeup off.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
This makeup remover cream is one of my favorites! I love all Mario Badescu products but this cream does such a great job! I even use it around the eyes! The cucumber smell is amazing!!! This has become my go to makeup remover because it leaves my skin feeling amazing.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
mario badescu cucumber make up remover cream i got for my wife was great value not to pricey worth the money she is a first time user and said that it works really good not to harsh kind of gentle on i would recommend it to others my wife absolutely loves it
Jenn C.
Pleasantville, NJ
This is one of my favorite products!! The first time I used it, I was genuinely shocked at how clean and fresh my skin felt. It removed all of my makeup effortlessly without any irritation! My sensitive skin loves how gentle and effective this formula is.
Maria N.
this product is really amazing and effective. you just simply apply the lotion all over face and get a cotton pad and remove everything! it works so well and i will definitely buy this again. recommend to everyone who wants to try this product
Susy H.
I love this product, I use this almost every time I remove my make up.it does an excellent job at removing all of it. And what I like about is that it's smells so good and after I wash my face it leaves it smooth and not dry at all.
gaby p.
this product is awesome to use to remove all your eye makeup.  i used to use ponds but i recently switched to this and its awesome! it has a cucumber smell and its also quite soothing on your skin. more expensive than ponds but worth it in my opinion
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
Love this makeup remover! I use it on a daily basis and I I love how my skin feels clean and refreshed after using it. I follow it with face wash, toner and few other products. All those things add up, so it's nice that the price tag on this is really affordable.