Mario Badescu Cucumber Make-Up Remover Cream uploaded by Chloe M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Classic cream, tissue-off formula. Removes heavy makeup. Leaves skin soft and moisturized.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance),Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

How To Use

Gently massage in circular motions on dry face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use a damp cloth or cotton pads to wipe off in an outward direction. No rinsing is necessary. Follow with toner or astringent. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon*
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
It removes makeup for the most part, but I wear heavy full glam makeup quite often and it always left some makeup behind after I used it. I like the smell and I liked that it was moisturizing, but I had to use a lot of product to get makeup off of my face. Plus this hurts when you get it in your eyes. I would recommend it for someone who wears light makeup.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
This makeup remover cream is one of my favorites! I love all Mario Badescu products but this cream does such a great job! I even use it around the eyes! The cucumber smell is amazing!!! This has become my go to makeup remover because it leaves my skin feeling amazing.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
mario badescu cucumber make up remover cream i got for my wife was great value not to pricey worth the money she is a first time user and said that it works really good not to harsh kind of gentle on i would recommend it to others my wife absolutely loves it
Jenn C.
Pleasantville, NJ
This is one of my favorite products!! The first time I used it, I was genuinely shocked at how clean and fresh my skin felt. It removed all of my makeup effortlessly without any irritation! My sensitive skin loves how gentle and effective this formula is.
Maria N.
this product is really amazing and effective. you just simply apply the lotion all over face and get a cotton pad and remove everything! it works so well and i will definitely buy this again. recommend to everyone who wants to try this product
Selena G.
Sugar Land, Texas
I always am looking for a good makeup remover, and I really like this one! I've been on a cucumber kick recently since the heat has been causing my rosacea to flare up, and this really helps with not harming my skin when I take my makeup off.
gaby p.
this product is awesome to use to remove all your eye makeup.  i used to use ponds but i recently switched to this and its awesome! it has a cucumber smell and its also quite soothing on your skin. more expensive than ponds but worth it in my opinion
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Mario Badescu is amazing! This cucumber eye make up remover just recently came into my possession, I was a long time user of Lancôme eye make up remover. This cream makes my nightly skin routine so easy and quick!
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
I like this product because it makes it a lot easier to take my makeup off. It's pretty gentle especially on your eye area. I bought mine online and use it every night! It even smells good!
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
Refreshing and effective. Worth the price tag for the effectiveness of the item. Simple packaging. Bought mine at Ulta convenient and nice smelling product. Took off majority of my makeup on the first swipe.