Michelle C.
Boca Raton, FL

Is this good for sensitive oily skin?

Laura A.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
1 year, 1 month ago
Great for oily skin! My skin feels so soft and refreshed. I don't think it burns at all, actually had a cooling feel. I don't have super sensitive skin so I can't speak for that.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
1 year, 3 months ago
Great for oily skin. Honestly it's very strong and it burns a little so I don't recommend for sensitive skin
Randa E.
Randa E.
Ridgewood, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
It's good for sensitive. I'm not sure about oily.