BY MARIO BADESCU

Our richest, thickest cream for the most dehydrated and dry skin. Comprised of a cocktail of exfoliants, vitamin oils and antioxidants, this lotion also contains vitamin A and E, moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and soothing keratoplast. This lotion is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily I.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cream X should have been named “Cream B,” with the “B” standing for “boring.” This blend of oil, water, more oils, Vaseline, thickeners, and tiny amounts of vitamins is suitable for very dry skin, but the jar packaging won’t keep the antioxidants stable.
Jem D.
Gapan city, purok 6, calaba san isdro Nueva ecija
Yhis cream really good to my face, my  fave looks bouncy and healthy all the and all night, i recommend this to all dry skin type. ☺
Maria Fernanda A.
Maracaibo
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites. This works really good on my face, I have oil to normal, and I love it its so amazing works so goood!!
kenia m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probe este producto en una muestra que consegui lo mejor es que tienen variedad y para todo tipo de piel son buenos