BY MARIO BADESCU

Our richest, thickest cream for the most dehydrated and dry skin. Comprised of a cocktail of exfoliants, vitamin oils and antioxidants, this lotion also contains vitamin A and E, moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and soothing keratoplast. This lotion is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie K.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this brand is so amazing for people on a budget.  i would definitely recommend this to everybody looking for a nice cream.
Ninett F.
Ninett F.
BEST skincare product ever 10/10! I feel so moisturized and refreshed. It's so effective and I love it, will repurchase !
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Dallas
A little expensive for what you get but it smells great and works WONDERS. Get a sample first before you buy. :)
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I love this cream by Mario badescu! It goes on evenly and smooth. It smells great and provides great hydration.
Faten O.
Faten O.
South San Francisco
Works wonders on the skin. I bought it a few months ago and began using it and I really liked the results I saw.
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
This product is pretty good and I totally recommend. I don't usual break out but it is good
Candy P.
Candy P.
lawrence,MA
Great moisturizer. Leaves skin very soft and moisturised without leaving it greasy. Bought it through Amazon.
liana y.
liana y.
Super freshness. Not sticky .not allergic to it . smooth concytency . Brighten up the skin and fade all blemishes
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
I love mario Badescu products and they will always be my go to products. Very effective products, very gentle on skin. I'm a repeat user. I purchase Marino products all the time. Plain packing but still nice. Would defo buy again. Will recommend to others
Emily I.
Emily I.
London
Cream X should have been named “Cream B,” with the “B” standing for “boring.” This blend of oil, water, more oils, Vaseline, thickeners, and tiny amounts of vitamins is suitable for very dry skin, but the jar packaging won’t keep the antioxidants stable.