BY MARIO BADESCU

Intense, moisturizing formula. Rejuvenates and brightens dull, uneven skin. Delivers antioxidant-enriched hydration.

Ingredients

Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Aqua (Water, Eau), Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil,Sonojell, Cetyl Esters, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Polyglycerylmethacrylate,Hyaluronic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), BHA, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol,Hexylene Glycol

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This cream is heavenly! For someone with dry skin, this product has everything I look for. This has made my pores look smaller and my skin look firm!" in 4 reviews
Callie C.
This cream is so smooth and refreshing. Makes your skin feel amazing! I would highly recommend if you're looking for a light luxurious cream. I love all of their products and love that Ulta carries them!!
veronica c.
Salinas, CA
Five star five star and five star!! My skin is very sensitive so I try to purchase on items that would work great on me after reading reviews on this I decided to purchase it and give it a try I love this seriously the best.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Lillian T.
Good heavy cream. Great for winter. Doesn't make my skin look instantly better like more expensive creams. But it feels good and keeps skin moist in dry cold weather.
Melissa M.
Completely renews skin. I have a deep love for Mario Badescu and what the products do for my often red and blotchy combination skin. Cream has a luxurious feel.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down the best product that I have used ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !!  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try.
Tina R.
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
Great product. Light weight. Smells great! This is by far my favorite line of face care products. Can be on the pricey side but worth it!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Wowza this cream is so lovely! It leaves your skin soft and supple , I just can't get enough of it! It will fire we be in my top 5
Zully S.
Anaheim
Super hydrating and leaves your skin super smooth ❤️ And totally worth the price I love it can't wait to try more products