BY MARIO BADESCU

Our richest, thickest cream for the most dehydrated and dry skin. Comprised of a cocktail of exfoliants, vitamin oils and antioxidants, this lotion also contains vitamin A and E, moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and soothing keratoplast. This lotion is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is one of my favorite face creams, it is so incredibly rich. I only have to use a tiny amount to cover my entire face. I've been using it for three months now. It is very moisturizing and I find it ideal for night time, before bed because it will last all night. I have very dry skin and I love this!
Callie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is so smooth and refreshing. Makes your skin feel amazing! I would highly recommend if you're looking for a light luxurious cream. I love all of their products and love that Ulta carries them!!
veronica c.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Five star five star and five star!! My skin is very sensitive so I try to purchase on items that would work great on me after reading reviews on this I decided to purchase it and give it a try I love this seriously the best.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Completely renews skin. I have a deep love for Mario Badescu and what the products do for my often red and blotchy combination skin. Cream has a luxurious feel.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best product that I have used ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !!  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try.
Tina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is heavenly! For someone with dry skin, this product has everything I look for. This has made my pores look smaller and my skin look firm!
✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works wonderful honestly i would so recommend to everyone it has wonderful packaging and I love its smell and if meet my expectations
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Light weight. Smells great! This is by far my favorite line of face care products. Can be on the pricey side but worth it!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wowza this cream is so lovely! It leaves your skin soft and supple , I just can't get enough of it! It will fire we be in my top 5
Zully S.
Anaheim
Super hydrating and leaves your skin super smooth ❤️ And totally worth the price I love it can't wait to try more products