BY MARIO BADESCU

Our richest, thickest cream for the most dehydrated and dry skin. Comprised of a cocktail of exfoliants, vitamin oils and antioxidants, this lotion also contains vitamin A and E, moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and soothing keratoplast. This lotion is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Callie C.
Callie C.
This cream is so smooth and refreshing. Makes your skin feel amazing! I would highly recommend if you're looking for a light luxurious cream. I love all of their products and love that Ulta carries them!!
Janine K.
Janine K.
I have this product by my bed I use it so much! ! I've noticed how my skin just absorbs it immediately! ! It is so good and never greasy! ! The scent...amazing! ! I love this product and definitely will recommend this to my friends and family
Tina R.
Tina R.
This cream is heavenly! For someone with dry skin, this product has everything I look for. This has made my pores look smaller and my skin look firm!
Lillian T.
Lillian T.
Good heavy cream. Great for winter. Doesn't make my skin look instantly better like more expensive creams. But it feels good and keeps skin moist in dry cold weather.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down the best product that I have used ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !!  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Charlotte , NC
Great product. Light weight. Smells great! This is by far my favorite line of face care products. Can be on the pricey side but worth it!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Wowza this cream is so lovely! It leaves your skin soft and supple , I just can't get enough of it! It will fire we be in my top 5
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Completely renews skin. I have a deep love for Mario Badescu and what the products do for my often red and blotchy combination skin. Cream has a luxurious feel.
✖️Beatrice A.
✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
It’s works wonderful honestly i would so recommend to everyone it has wonderful packaging and I love its smell and if meet my expectations
Zully S.
Zully S.
Anaheim
Super hydrating and leaves your skin super smooth ❤️ And totally worth the price I love it can't wait to try more products