BY MARIO BADESCU

Our richest, thickest cream for the most dehydrated and dry skin. Comprised of a cocktail of exfoliants, vitamin oils and antioxidants, this lotion also contains vitamin A and E, moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and soothing keratoplast. This lotion is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary H.
Darien
I love this facial cream, it helps with the redness, and my face is not dry anymore!! I love the way it leaves my face feeling, and I would recommend this product to anymore!! I love Mario Badescu Cream X...... Thank you so much I do not know I survived without it for so long.......
Brikena v.
Doesn't dry the skin out , nice .
But it's got a weird type of feeling , but it makes my skin feel so smooth and a nice texture. But it's on the pricey side but not as much as some other high end ones .
Lillian T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good heavy cream. Great for winter. Doesn't make my skin look instantly better like more expensive creams. But it feels good and keeps skin moist in dry cold weather.
Janine K.
I have this product by my bed I use it so much! ! I've noticed how my skin just absorbs it immediately! ! It is so good and never greasy! ! The scent...amazing! ! I love this product and definitely will recommend this to my friends and family
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
 with the help of this cream,my under eye bags have totally gone away. The dark circles that used to be under my eyes are not there anymore. Mario Badescu is one of my favorite skin care lines. When I found out they had this I couldn't wait to try it. I'm so glad I did because I wouldn't use anything else.
luxuface l.
I ordered this cream as a sample and have been using it for about 2 months now. I have recently experienced adult acne on my chin. After being prescribed a strong topical cream, my chin was extrememly dry and I also had post acne spots. This cream instantly moisturized my chin and helped to reduce the redness. I highly recommend this product and plan to order 1 oz jar this week!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love a good moisturizer and I'm always trying out new ones, I picked this up at ulta and was a little skeptical because of the hype about this brand, but it's amazing! You get a good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long ways.
Jordan L.
Sterling Heights
I bought this product off the website and it was $40. It is kind of pricey but forsure worth it. It is a cream for dry skin to hydrate it. I've used tons of products in the past that never worked, but this leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amaaaazing! Mario Badescu makes some great quality products that always feel incredibly natural and safe. The results are consistent and satisfying! This definitely met my expectations and makes me skin feel light and refreshed.