BY MARIO BADESCU

Our richest, thickest cream for the most dehydrated and dry skin. Comprised of a cocktail of exfoliants, vitamin oils and antioxidants, this lotion also contains vitamin A and E, moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid and soothing keratoplast. This lotion is ideal for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
luxuface l.
luxuface l.
I ordered this cream as a sample and have been using it for about 2 months now. I have recently experienced adult acne on my chin. After being prescribed a strong topical cream, my chin was extrememly dry and I also had post acne spots. This cream instantly moisturized my chin and helped to reduce the redness. I highly recommend this product and plan to order 1 oz jar this week!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Darien
I love this facial cream, it helps with the redness, and my face is not dry anymore!! I love the way it leaves my face feeling, and I would recommend this product to anymore!! I love Mario Badescu Cream X...... Thank you so much I do not know I survived without it for so long.......
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
 with the help of this cream,my under eye bags have totally gone away. The dark circles that used to be under my eyes are not there anymore. Mario Badescu is one of my favorite skin care lines. When I found out they had this I couldn't wait to try it. I'm so glad I did because I wouldn't use anything else.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I always love a good moisturizer and I'm always trying out new ones, I picked this up at ulta and was a little skeptical because of the hype about this brand, but it's amazing! You get a good amount of product for the price and a little goes a long ways.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Logan
This stuff is amaaaazing! Mario Badescu makes some great quality products that always feel incredibly natural and safe. The results are consistent and satisfying! This definitely met my expectations and makes me skin feel light and refreshed.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Sterling Heights
I bought this product off the website and it was $40. It is kind of pricey but forsure worth it. It is a cream for dry skin to hydrate it. I've used tons of products in the past that never worked, but this leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
This cream is one of my favorite face creams, it is so incredibly rich. I only have to use a tiny amount to cover my entire face. I've been using it for three months now. It is very moisturizing and I find it ideal for night time, before bed because it will last all night. I have very dry skin and I love this!
Brikena v.
Brikena v.
Doesn't dry the skin out , nice .
But it's got a weird type of feeling , but it makes my skin feel so smooth and a nice texture. But it's on the pricey side but not as much as some other high end ones .
veronica c.
veronica c.
Salinas, CA
Five star five star and five star!! My skin is very sensitive so I try to purchase on items that would work great on me after reading reviews on this I decided to purchase it and give it a try I love this seriously the best.