BY MARIO BADESCU

Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Gentle, moisturizing daily face wash.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-8 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Isostearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-15

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Sharice H.
San Antonio, TX
I personally think that a lot of his products are very good , especially when it comes to having acne . I have acne too sometimes and I like using his rose spray , which is what I apply in the morning and at night it helps with acne and getting rid of dark spots
Sabrina B.
Portland , OR
I wanted to love this because it was a good color and consistency. I liked how soft it made my skin but I’m not sure I can get over the awful smell. I’ve never had a product make me feel nauseous from smell but this one does.
Maggie E.
Makes my skin feel extremely soft and hydrated. I love all Mario's products. It met my expectations most definitely. This product is very gentle. I felt that it was pretty effective. Also, I appreciate the prices of his brand! I would recommend.
Rhonda H.
I am in love with all things Mario Badescu!  This Cream Soap and their entire lineup of skincare is just amazing.  The soap gently cleanses, gets your face incredibly clean and leaves your skin feeling nice and fresh and not heavy, like some moisturizing soaps can.
Micha S.
Kenai, AK
I really like this wash! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight, which is also why I have yet to find a Mario Badescu product that I haven't liked. The wash is really gentle, but does a great job removing makeup. This is a staple for my facial routine.
Claudia Cristina P.
This is an ok cleansing product, I honestly expect much more from this brand, unfortunately this did not work with my skin, it's suppose to be a mild soap but it still dried my oily skin and it stings when I use it, maybe it just wasn't for me ?
Michele T.
Toledo, OH
I love this stuff. I use it every morning and night. It makes my skin soft and smooth. Plus it's scentless so it doesn't contradict my body wash, my lotion, and my perfume.
Tyuana H.
Raleigh
I love this product ! I like that it doesn't feel like it's running my skin , it is very gentle and doesn't leave my skin dry after using . It has definetly met my expectations and the pricing is just right ! I would say that it's perfect and doesn't need any improvements !
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love this soap! I have very dry skin so I have to use a lot of lotion but this soap helps keep my skin moisturized. I use this product almost every day. It smells very nice. I would definitely buy this product again.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
This is really nice for sensitive skin and for getting dirt and lingering make up off your face. It leaves a little residue behind, which felt more hydrating than gross. Smells good too.

back