BY MARIO BADESCU

Skin-smoothing serum. Replenishes and locks in moisture. Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Urea, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Dimethiconol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Cocoate,Oligopeptide-5, Pollen Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycolipids, Collagen, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid,Polyquaternium-24, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lecithin, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine,Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use

Apply 2-3 drops on face and neck (avoiding the eye area). Follow with night cream. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• How does this work with people that have really oily skin?2 Answers
Sam Z.
I recently started using this product and it seems to be working pretty nicely. I put it on my scars or if I pop any blackheads or pimples, I proceed by putting this serum on top. It seems to help my skin heal faster and it helps to prevent the blackheads or pimples from coming back.
Summer M.
Deer Park
Love all of Mario Badescus products, they smell fantastic although they are a bit over priced for the small containers but overall I feel a different when I use them.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I like Mario Badescu skincare products and this is a good one. It has great packaging and a hypoallergenic tip for clean application. I use it on a cotton ball after cleansing and toning and it gives your skin a drink of good stuff. It is best for skin with scars and dark spots. It keeps your skin hydrated after cleansing. It was about 25 dollars which is kind not very expensive for an emulsion product. I recommend giving it a try.
Chyanna B.
Livingston
Great Product! Drys acne pimples like there is no tomorrow! I love this product, it lasts a long time became one down is all you need. I buy it every time I run out. It a gentle product for my very oily skin and I recommends it to all my friends.  One of the best products I have tried in a long time.
Stephanie S.
Ballston Spa, NY
I have a ton of MB products. I love all of them. I have some serious adult acne issues. When I have a break out I always fight it with MB. Plus I use his cleanser and drying mask on a regular basis as a proven tat I've measure. The best part is the skin eval you can do right on their website. I want to go to the store  for a facial someday.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
I had a horrible cystic zit on my chin once. I bought the trusty drying lotion and alternated it with this. It was recommended to me by a sales lady at Ulta. It was the only thing that dried it up after fighting it for sixth months. This is the only thing I use for stubborn pimples.
Kristen C.
I really like this product. I use this along with the drying lotion. It is a little harsh but gets the job done for acne. It's a great value. I do find it a little hard to apply as it is very runny. I shake it and put it on a cotton round to apply and feel that works best.
Kyleah H.
Woodinville
Really don't like the smell of this product. I bought it online from the website - I had been trying a bunch of facial cleansers and nothing had been working so I thought I'd give this a try. Didn't make my skin better - but didn't make it worse either. I wouldn't buy again.
Yohana A.
I really enjoyed the Mario Badesvu line and it really does great thigs for my skin. The products are slightly pricey but I really enjoy them and I hope to invest in some more for the future. They really clear my face up and I really enjoyed them.
Julie M.
This is a very interesting product. I didn't find it to dry out my pimples as much as some of the other MB products. Very runny consistency and felt like a toner. I will not be buying again. I didn't feel like it made any difference
Kelsey L.
Towanda , KS
How does this work with people that have really oily skin?

Amazon