Mario Badescu Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin uploaded by Syri G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, daily formula. Non-greasy. Fast absorbing. Effectively hydrates without leaving skin shiny.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Cetearyl Alcohol,Squalane, Zinc Oxide, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Aspartate,Panthenol, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sarcosine, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Chondrus Crispus, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40),CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Apply to skin after cleansing and toning, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Mario Badescu is slowly becoming an absolute favorite ski...1 Answers
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
This oil control moisturizer works perfectly for me! Although it is a bit drying when used on it's own, I use a bit of garnier's gel cream moisturizer before application. This paired with the WNW photofocus matte primer is bomb af. Bad thing is that the dispenser nozzle can get clogged with dried product, and it explodes all over me when I try squeezing it hard, giving me too much product. Ill be sure to use a toothpick/needle to unclog the nozzle. Best used pre makeup application in the morning.
Jenna A.
Mount Clare , WV
I will never use another moisturizer other than this! My oily skin can be out of control, but this product completely helps by keeping my oily skin controlled all day long! Normally I would have to touch up my makeup with powder, and I don’t have to do that anymore. If you have oily skin, PLEASE do yourself a favor and try this out! It may help you as well
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Purchased at: ULTA
I am super surprised that this moisturizer did not work for me, I read many reviews that said how great of a product this is but for me it was nothing but terrible!!!! It made my skin so greasy, it took forever for my skin to kind of absorb it and it’s definitely a product I will not buy again
Syri G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I've always despised having oily skin and to boot learning that you still need to properly moisturize was like nails on a chalk board. Love that this moisturizer soaks in quickly, doesn't leave my hands or face feeling tacky or sticky. A little goes a long way. Keep your face fresh with this little oily skin miracle worker.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I have combination skin, but my oily areas are excessive. Dry parts are extremely dry so it's difficult to find a product to cater to both. I found that this did an exceptional job at hydrating my dryness while keeping my oils at bay. For that reason I recommend. I purchased at Nordstrom and would repurchase. Not highly fragranced if you are sensitive to that.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This is such a great moisturizer if you have oily skin! When I first saw the bottle I saw how small it was! It's a cute bottle but is it worth the price for such a small bottle? Some may say no but I say yes! A little goes a long way and it definitely works! I do wish the bottle was a little bigger but there is enough product in the small bottle! It's also great to travel with! It smells pretty good and would definitely repurchase!
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
So far I am loving this control moisturizer. I recently learned the importance of moisturizing your face. I used to completely leave out this step since I would always get super oily throughout the day. With this I never have that problem.
Virginia L.
Portland, OR
I love using this as my main moisturizer before doing my makeup cause I have really oily skin and I feel this helps my makeup stay in place while it controls the oil in my face i highly recommend
nida l.
North Brunswick, NJ
this product is amazing!  It's great on for oily skin.  It's definitely effective, according to my sister who has really oily skin.  Although I do not have oily skin,I still use this product to prevent me ever getting oily skin. It's at a reasonable price and just like all of his other products, this one is truly amazing.
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
I have very sensitive eyes and this stuff burns them so bad that my eyes would turn bright red! I had high hopes for this product because the reviews on the Ulta website was so good and this brand is pretty expensive but I was so disappointed after the first, second, and third use. It doesn't work for me, money wasted.
Brittany M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mario Badescu is slowly becoming an absolute favorite skin care brand! So affordable and such great performance. How much is this moisturizer?