BY MARIO BADESCU

Protecting skin from damaging free radicals. Intense antioxidant and moisture formulation for dry and mature skin. Contains vitamins A & E to lock in skin's natural moisture along with a high SPF for daily protection. Creamy and rich.(2.0 oz.) see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Samantha S.
This was my favorite moisturizer for a couple of years as I suffer from very dry skin and this kept it at bay but I ended up moving on because the SPF is laughable. This formula also made my skin look very oily but I put up with it because having dry patches was worst. The formula is very smooth but doesn't absorb into the skin.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I use this as part of my routine skin care regimen and I love it. I have dry skin and I live in the Arizona desert so that doesn't help the dry skin any. This moisturizer really does a great job of putting the moisture back into my skin and keeping it hydrated without it feeling heavy or oily. The formula is not sticky or greasy feeling at all and is very affordable. I definitely recommend using with the rest of the skin care line.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. So far it's been making my skin feel pretty amazing after cleansing. I love that it has SPF in it, so it's great to put on in the morning before my makeup routine. I got mine at ulta, they occasionally have sales there so I would recommending waiting for that to buy this.
Jeannie L.
A must. This stuff is amazing. It smells delicious but not overpowering and is so moisturizing. It also protects from the sun although it's minimal, so if you're doing something other than walking to your car and driving, you need to wear sunscreen on top. But it's the best moisturizer I've ever used, hands down.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I love this moisturizer! I have oily skin so this is a holy grail, it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or cause any breakouts. When I wake up my skin has a beautiful and refreshed glow! Can't beat the price either!
Isabella B.
My absolute favorite moisturizer! Doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling like there's nothing on my face! Would definitely recommend this product for those who have sensitive skin.
Taylor K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am all about all Mario Badescu products!! I always buy them at the Nordstrom's annual sale. I buy all the kits. They are so amazing and worth it. I promise! The acne kit is amazing and their moisturizes are great
Ash R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product as well as their other line of products are really good. I introduced these to my husband as well bc he gets acne from time to time. We purchase ours at ulta.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Just got a sample of this product and I absolutely have fell in complete love with it! It is so lightweight and gives a nice tightness to the skin that makes me feel so fresh! Definitely recommend!!
Amanda E.
This is s GREAT line! I can't think of a better line of products for your skin! Makes my skin look and feel beautiful! Worth every penny!
Gracie O.
West Richland, WA
Is this very moisturizing?
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
Does this cause break outs on sensitive skin?
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good product? I always see it near the checkout line in Ulta. Would like more feedback before I purchase
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this product make my skin feel greasy?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is this good for dry sensitive skin?