Mario Badescu Combo/Dry Regimen Kit uploaded by Shelly P.

Mario Badescu Combo/Dry Regimen Kit

Combo/Dry Regimen Kit - A collection specially curated to boost radiance and hydration for combination/dry skin. Seaweed Cleansing Soap is a fresh, creamy face wash that features nourishing marine botanicals and real seaweed grains to gently buff away dulling impurities while cleansing the skin. Seaweed Cleansing Lotion is a mineral-rich toner enriched with witch hazel to provide enhanced cleansing properties while rejuvenating skin. Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C is a vitamin C-infused moisturizer that helps restore radiance and clarity to dull, tired skin. Enzyme Revitalizing Mask is a moisturizing mask infused with exfoliating fruit enzymes to encourage a softer, smoother, and brighter-looking complexion. Hyaluronic Eye Cream is Mario Badescu's best-selling daily eye cream. Designed effectively to hydrate and smooth under-eyes with hyaluronic acid, safflower seed oil, and brightening euphrasia extract.Combo/Dry Regimen Kit includes:Seaweed Cleansing Soap (2.0 oz.)Seaweed Cleansing Lotion (2.0 oz.)Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C (1.0 oz.)Enzyme Revitalizing Mask (0.5 oz.)Hyaluronic Eye Cream Sample - Combo/Dry Regimen Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maddie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I would definitely not buy this set again. I enjoyed it at first but then realized one of the products was breaking out my forehead because I would get tons of little white bumps. I'm not sure if that's just my skins reaction but I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Jordan A.
I LOVE THIS KIT.  I'm actually saving up so I can buy a full size bottle of almost everything in it.  Since I've been using this kit, my skin has been significantly less flakey, and just overall my skin has looked healthier.  I could go without the mask, I would actually rather have a night cream.  But overall, this whole kit is totally worth the price.
I love this kit all except for the moisturizer, it feels weird on my face. I'd say it's a good deal for the price though, smells nice and I use it every day. I haven't been using it that long but I have high hopes for it!
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
This is amazing it has really cleared up my skin and I haven't exactly been using this religiously and can tell the difference in my skin, and how my make up wears soo much better!
Patricia B.
Hartford , MI
I have really dry skin and have tried many beauty products. I saw this kit at Ulta and decided to give it a try. After the first use I could definitely tell a difference in my skin. This is a great product for the price and would definitely buy it again.
Emily L.
New York,NY
Everything abot this kit is amazing, it has really made my skin less dry and very clear. The moisturizer is very thick and gentle. I would recommend 10/10!
Mistirae S.
I can't say enough good things about this kit. I suffer from dry skin and thus has helped me so much. I got it from Ulta definitely worth the money
Tara F.
The cucumber face spray is amazing. Leaves your skin healthy and glowing when used as part of your skin routine. Glad I purchased it while at Ulta!
Alysia H.
Absolutely love this product. Works amazing!! It made my skin go from dry and flaky to soft and smooth and healthy.